Bourbon in Disney

Robbydj13

Original Poster
Any bourbon drinkers out there? Typically DCL has a top notch collection of great bourbon, obviously for a price. Does WDW have any restaurants known for a great bourbon selection? I haven’t found any info in my searches…TIA

durangojim

Disney has their own batch of Woodford which is fine. I’m not a fan of Woodford so it does nothing for me. Polite Pig at DS has a large selection of bourbon and Homecomin does as well I think. I can’t think of any place known for it though. Hard Rock hotel obver at Universal has always had a bottle of Blanton’s when we’ve stayed there.

Robbydj13

Original Poster
Disney has their own batch of Woodford which is fine. I’m not a fan of Woodford so it does nothing for me. Polite Pig at DS has a large selection of bourbon and Homecomin does as well I think. I can’t think of any place known for it though. Hard Rock hotel obver at Universal has always had a bottle of Blanton’s when we’ve stayed there.
Seems Polite Pig is the play.. They have a good menu, and like you, I’m not a big Woodford guy. Surprised none of the higher end restaurants carry higher-end, rarer stuff. DCL had some good, hard to find stuff. I just wish a place besides Disney Springs had that kind of offering…. Better than nothing I suppose

durangojim

Seems Polite Pig is the play.. They have a good menu, and like you, I’m not a big Woodford guy. Surprised none of the higher end restaurants carry higher-end, rarer stuff. DCL had some good, hard to find stuff. I just wish a place besides Disney Springs had that kind of offering…. Better than nothing I suppose
Yeah, you'd think it would fit in with a place like the Wilderness Lodge

zapple

All the signature restaurants have the Creek Disney select. Jock Lindsey’s and Narcoossee’s have E. H. Taylor. Abracadabar has Eagle Rare. Enchanted Rose has Blanton’s and Angel’s Envy.

The Barcelona lounge at Coronado Springs had a good selection but it hasn’t reopened as a bar yet. Check that out once it fully reopens.

Robbydj13

Original Poster
All the signature restaurants have the **** Creek Disney select. Jock Lindsey’s and Narcoossee’s have E. H. Taylor. Abracadabar has Eagle Rare. Enchanted Rose has Blanton’s and Angel’s Envy.

The Barcelona lounge at Coronado Springs had a good selection but it hasn’t reopened as a bar yet. Check that out once it fully reopens.
Cool, Ill def check out the bar at CSR when it opens... Good choices for sure, but nothing AMAZING unfortunately

Robbydj13

Original Poster
What bourbon would you consider to be amazing?
Something you don't see every day. I would love something from the Pappy collection, or O.F.C. offerings, the rarer EHT bottles or Eagle Rare 17 or 20 would be nice, or similar highly allocated bottles. Those should be available for a company like Disney.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Something you don't see every day. I would love something from the Pappy collection, or O.F.C. offerings, or similar highly allocated bottles. Those should be available for a company like Disney.
Well, the Polite Pig doesn't have the Pappy all the time, but had it when we were there in March. Anyway, the food is excellent and we visit there multiple times every trip. Very highly recommended.

The menu if you haven't looked at it:

Robbydj13

Original Poster
Well, the Polite Pig doesn't have the Pappy all the time, but had it when we were there in March. Anyway, the food is excellent and we visit there multiple times every trip. Very highly recommended.

The menu if you haven't looked at it:
Cool, everyone says to check them out. No biggie if they don't have those types of bottles, but figured if there was a bar that did then I'd definitely check them out. Pappy releases in the fall so maybe when I'm down there in December I will have some luck!

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
This was from Abracadabar from Feb 2020:

A9E30075-E8BF-47BF-8F88-316932AD7D26.jpeg

Nothing too exotic but more options than I found at most other places.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom