Items purchased in the Parks

pj4963

I thought I read or heard somewhere that Disney no longer takes items bought in the park to your hotel. Is this true?

JIMINYCR

Unfortunately, yes the service is not in place. Bought some things for DW for upcoming Mother’s Day and carried Disney bags around with me in the park. One CM said when things progress it will come back. I miss the convenience of having the resort delivery service in place. Disney may miss out on getting more money out of me...I think I’d be more likely to spend more in a park when the bags I’m filling go away. Out of sight and not thinking of how much is being spent as the day goes on.

Upvote 0

crawale

I thought I read or heard somewhere that Disney no longer takes items bought in the park to your hotel. Is this true?
Really cut down what we spend especially in Disney Springs. I imagine Disney have lost a lot of revenue as you really think twice if you have to carry the souvenirs around all day.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

You know, you can still have Disney ship it home for you...yes, there is a charge, but you're not carrying it with you.
Yes they told me that. The problem is that shipping charges add up greatly when you purchase many items over a two week trip. We do ship things home that are fragile and might be more likely to break. We’ve been lucky to hit Disney the few times when they were offering free shipping in the past.
And now without having items delivered back to my resort I am definitely reconsidering the purchases I’d normally buy in a day.

Upvote 0

Smiley/OCD

Yes they told me that. The problem is that shipping charges add up greatly when you purchase many items over a two week trip. We do ship things home that are fragile and might be more likely to break. We’ve been lucky to hit Disney the few times when they were offering free shipping in the past.
And now without having items delivered back to my resort I am definitely reconsidering the purchases I’d normally buy in a day.
Totally understand

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom