News Disneyland to give Snow White’s Scary Adventures dark ride a major facelift in 2020

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

MoonRakerSCM

SJWs need to have a hand in every aspect of existence... Listening to the radio during lunch now, they're talking about disneyland... AS WELL as snow white's lack of wokeness. It's inescapable and has to ruin every single friggin' topic these days.

But hey, don't you DARE think of being dismissive about it... Everything in the world needs to be elevated to push a political agenda to make people feel better about themselves.

Now then... In other words... I recall being impressed with a particular screen in Alice that the animation tracks with the vehicle as it rounds a curve (imitating what layered wooden panels would do as you pass them). Anything like that in this?

I remember the avatar river boat was smash hit and miss with me... A couple screens were pretty bad, but I seem to remember a waterfall mixed with babbling water in front of it looking spectacular and the best use of screens I had yet to see.

Last edited:

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
It's the Daily Mail. A publication whose default is tabloid trash designed solely to outrage people needlessly. No one should take anything they say seriously.
They've built their article around the SFGate one which they link to in paragraph 5. I'm sure they won't be the last tabloid/newspaper/blog that references it for clicks.

Okee68

The apparent abundance of ess-jay-dubyas complaining about the ending of a literal fairy tale is just another reason why the 1971 WDW ride was the ideal CHAD version of Snow White. No pretty, problematic princesses or princes anywhere to be found, just the Witch trying to kill you mercilessly.

George Lucas on a Bench

I have a newfound appreciation for this scene.

download (8).jpeg

Maybe the best update ever? I hope it stays around forever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom