News Disneyland to give Snow White’s Scary Adventures dark ride a major facelift in 2020

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
In a new interview, Tony Baxter raved about the redo of Snow White. He said it's emotionally satisfying and is a huge improvement over what was there before. He also said they slowed the ride down by 25%, so it's now a longer attraction. He said it's now up there with Alice and Pan and Toad (he didn't mention Pinocchio), and describes it as a must ride.

That's not saying much. Alice is just a B Ticket ride!!

1619474431670.png

;)

Brer Panther

Identical.
I think the only difference (aside from the entrance, queue and load area, of course) is that Disneyland's has a Mr. Limpet cameo and Disney World's for whatever reason doesn't. Oh yeah, and Disneyland's has a clone of the sea turtle from the "Under the Sea" scene in the finale and Disney World's for whatever reason doesn't.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Identical. Close enough.

I think the only difference (aside from the entrance, queue and load area, of course) is that Disneyland's has a Mr. Limpet cameo and Disney World's for whatever reason doesn't. Oh yeah, and Disneyland's has a clone of the sea turtle from the "Under the Sea" scene in the finale and Disney World's for whatever reason doesn't.
Better?

BasiltheBatLord

The human characters also have different material for their hair. I think one ride uses plastic and the other uses actual wig like material. Unless that's changed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom