How many runDisney miles have you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surferboy567

Two half marathons?
Yep, it’s for the Kessel Run Challenge.

1.) Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon (The normally virtual one)

2.) Star Wars Rival Run Half Marathon (The one that is part of the rival run)

Combining these two with the other Rival Run events is the Kessel Run.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Please keep Jeff and his family in your thoughts. For those who don't know, the lovely Carissa is his daughter in-law.

He's such a legend! I met him after a race and was just awe-struck when he asked me how my run was... Like a fool, I told him great and thanks for the years of coaching. I was like a kid meeting Mickey for the 1st time... People around me asked who he was and I said a running legend. Prayers to him and the family.

OG Runner

He's such a legend! I met him after a race and was just awe-struck when he asked me how my run was... Like a fool, I told him great and thanks for the years of coaching. I was like a kid meeting Mickey for the 1st time... People around me asked who he was and I said a running legend. Prayers to him and the family.

I know what you mean. When I came back from Marathon Weekend in 2020, I came back with pictures with
Jeff, Gerald Reznik from RezRuns and Heather Jorgensen, who also has a YouTube channel. My character meet
and greets were with runners. :D

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Hey @Texas84, next time you do an update please add these. I finally finished my Star Wars races today (finding three consecutive days to do a 5k, 10k, and half was a little more of a challenge than I thought; did the other virtual half 3-4 months ago). I’ve also knocked out the summer virtual 5k’s one a month the last three months.

13.1 + 3.1 + 6.2 + 13.1 = 35.5
3.1+3.1+3.1=9.3
44.8 total to add

Old total 180.6

New total 225.4

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom