Reservation window question - group with different arrival dates

sbbr

Original Poster
Hey all! I have a quick question on ADR windows.

We have a group of 8 that will be visiting WDW together, but 2 of the group won't arrive until a day later than everyone else. All staying on property.

So when my ADR window opens up 60 days out from our arrival day, I know I can make reservations through the end of our trip (60+7 for us). But am I going to be able to make reservations for a group of 8 (or 2 groups of 4)? Or will I be limited to 6 on a reservation until the following day when the rest of the party's 60 day window opens?

Thanks for the help!

crawale

Hey all! I have a quick question on ADR windows.

We have a group of 8 that will be visiting WDW together, but 2 of the group won't arrive until a day later than everyone else. All staying on property.

So when my ADR window opens up 60 days out from our arrival day, I know I can make reservations through the end of our trip (60+7 for us). But am I going to be able to make reservations for a group of 8 (or 2 groups of 4)? Or will I be limited to 6 on a reservation until the following day when the rest of the party's 60 day window opens?

Thanks for the help!
I have friends who live in Orlando and come to dine with us at our hotel. I just include them in my booking. Add them to your friends on the app which makes it easier.

Hcalvert

I was able to make them for my brother since he is part of my planning party. I put him as the main contact person. He arrives a week later than me, so he benefitted from my earlier reservation.

nickys

Premium Member
I was able to make them for my brother since he is part of my planning party. I put him as the main contact person. He arrives a week later than me, so he benefitted from my earlier reservation.
Does he have his own MDE account? If not, then just be aware he will need to call if you want to change or cancel it. The reservation will be fine, just the modification that will be affected).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom