Luggage Tags?

Yellow Shoes

I'm 8 days out from my trip and predictably excited--especially when a dark blue envelope from WDWTC arrives in the mail. This one had 3 luggage tags (one for each member of my party) and a voucher for ESPN and mini golf. Cool.
Next day, another one came.
Day 3--more tags.
Today is Day 4 and I now have 12 luggage tags.
Am assuming it is a computer glitch.
Gotta say, for what the tags and 4 mailings cost, I'd rather have had a Magic Band. (RIP)

Looking forward to tomorrow's mail......

WDW is so unpredictable these days. I have a trip in June scheduled. Habit maybe, but I a couldn't help myself and ordered Magic Bands. My reservation confirmation said that I would need to get the luggage tags at the front desk of my hotel. But they came with my Magic Band order along with the vouchers.

Upvote 0
I'm 8 days out from my trip and predictably excited--especially when a dark blue envelope from WDWTC arrives in the mail. This one had 3 luggage tags (one for each member of my party) and a voucher for ESPN and mini golf. Cool.
Day 3--more tags.
Gotta say, for what the tags and 4 mailings cost, I'd rather have had a Magic Band. (RIP)

Maybe a Magic Band will show up in your mailbox tomorrow!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Day 3--more tags.

Disney is just showing you how much they want you to be there. And inviting you to bring some friends along.... I'm available.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

You are not gonna believe this:

Day 5 just arrived. I now have 15 luggage tags.
Stay tuned.....
Maybe you can turn this into a windfall..... keep them and sometime in the future sell the extra ones on e-bay and pay for your next trip. With DME vanishing there will be collectors looking to add them into their piles of Disney extinct items. People are buying those old paper FP tickets.

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
Are these the yellow magic bus tags or real (nice) luggage tags?!
Asking for a friend.
Maybe you can turn this into a windfall..... keep them and sometime in the future sell the extra ones on e-bay and pay for your next trip. With DME vanishing there will be collectors looking to add them into their piles of Disney extinct items. People are buying those old paper FP tickets.
They're cute enough, but not as nice as the old ones color-coded to your Magic Band (RIP)
1617547428163.png

Upvote 0

Robbydj13

I always thought I remembered the tags and mail arriving much earlier than a few days before your trip.. I could have sworn it was atleast a month or 2....am i mistaken?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom