Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
I can find the films he’s in in general. But I’m trying to figure out which ones are on D+ specifically as a lot of that old content isn’t on there. I looked at the “Mickey Mouse through the years” and it doesn’t seem like many are there but I feel like people here might know specific titles to look for
This had more theatrical releases listed for Pete...

And going through the titles, these are on D+...
Mickey's Christmas Carol
The Prince and the Pauper
The Three Musketeers
Steamboat Willie
A Goofy Movie
An Extremely Goofy Movie
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas

There are a lot of old Mickey shorts that aren't on D+ yet.

doctornick

Mickey's Christmas Carol
The Three Musketeers
Steamboat Willie
A Goofy Movie
An Extremely Goofy Movie

Great thanks! That’s kind of the info I wanted, though we’ve seen pretty much all of those. They were really more interested in the older black and white shorts (like the cards in Villanous where Pete’s are B&W) but I couldn’t any except Steamboat Willie which had watched before.
I hope they release more older stuff over time.

seascape

100M Subs.

Original goal: 60M by 2024.

New goal: 260M by 2024.

Also, confirming goal of over 100+ new titles per year.
The next big number to look forward to is after the complete rollout in Central and South America.

Robbiem

Mickey's Christmas Carol
The Three Musketeers
Steamboat Willie
A Goofy Movie
An Extremely Goofy Movie

They definitely need more of the classic shots on Disney+ I’d love to see all the goofy how to shorts and some more classic Mickey like the simple things.
I can’t understand why the true life adventures arent available here in the uk

tcool123

Disney+ Original, The One and Only Ivan has been nominated for an Academy Award in Best Visual Effects.

Disney+ Original, Burrow has been nominated for an Academy Award in Best Animated Short Film .

Hulu Original, Nomadlad has been nominated for six Academy Awards in Best Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Actress in a Leading Role, Director, Cinematography and Film Editing.

khlaylav

Among the things coming to Disney Plus are "The Story of the Faithful Wookie," the Ewoks animated series and two live-action films Caravan of Courage and The Battle for Endor and Volumes 1 and 2 of Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars animated series.

That first one is well known for being both the debut of Boba Fett... and the first part of the infamous Star Wars Holiday Special to ever come to Disney Plus.

TTA94

Maybe this was discussed already but I’d love them to bring WDW Inside Out to Disney +. Better yet a new series 🙂.

Ripken10

Among the things coming to Disney Plus are "The Story of the Faithful Wookie," the Ewoks animated series and two live-action films Caravan of Courage and The Battle for Endor and Volumes 1 and 2 of Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars animated series.

That first one is well known for being both the debut of Boba Fett... and the first part of the infamous Star Wars Holiday Special to ever come to Disney Plus.
Looking on my phone I saw “daredevil (s1)” and “daredevil (s2)” and I had to do a double take. The way word wrap happened it made it look like something else.

Animaniac93-98

Finally! Several things I've wanted on the service:

- Adventures in Wonderland (what I assume to be the 90s Disney Channel show)
- Island at the Top of the World and Third Man on the Mountain (more back catalog content)
- Oklahoma! (Fox back catalog content)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Well, Rio, is finally making it to D+. Still a handful of Fox/Blue Sky animation waiting for their license deals to expire to make it to D+, like the two Night of the Museum Movies will also do in April.

Oklahoma! will join Sound of Music, Hello Dolly, Newsies, Into the Woods (and unfortunately, the 1999 Annie) as part of the classical Broadway-to-Movie collection. Disney really needs to buy MGM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom