News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

techgeek

You know with that ring in WSL it’s high time we have a daytime show. Hire the old Cyprus Gardens crew and do an “International Water Ski Show” set to exciting new age synth melodies that encore Europe and Asia with an exciting African Beat amaze as this multi talented crew do tricks around the lagoon, utilizing the four massive jump ramps and the finale having a skier jump through the amazing hoop in the (off) center of the lagoon!

Well, that would certainly be a Surprise... in the Skies.

The Rocketeer

You know with that ring in WSL it’s high time we have a daytime show. Hire the old Cyprus Gardens crew and do an “International Water Ski Show” set to exciting new age synth melodies that encore Europe and Asia with an exciting African Beat amaze as this multi talented crew do tricks around the lagoon, utilizing the four massive jump ramps and the finale having a skier jump through the amazing hoop in the (off) center of the lagoon!
Well that would certainly be making lemonade out of lemons 😂

Why not bring back Surprise in the Skies while they're at it and have the planes attempt to go through the ring, of course they won't always fit so you'll see pyro in the day too. They could also leave the giant inflatables inflated all day long cause why not at this point, amirite?

M:SpilotISTC12

The atmosphere of WS and the lagoon has been on life support since October 1, 2019. Today, Disney decided that it was time to pull the plug.
Time to build an exposed track mount Fuji roller coaster in Japan. Just throw up the velocicoaster and itll fit in with the harmonious barges! Bing bang boom. Where is my executive salary? I also take stock options. The care put into decision to put these out was less than that for some idiot to write this post.

Rteetz

It’s nothing about the 80s. It’s about having standards.
Sure but I’m not the one bitter about a “lost Epcot” or “mistake on the lake”

If this show impresses than to me it’s worth it. Illuminations barges albeit didn’t sit out all day but those weren’t exactly pretty either.

IMO some of you need to stop living in the Epcot past. That Epcot has been gone for decades at this point. Maybe because I never saw it I don’t have the attachment that many of you do but Epcot needs the work desperately. I was huge fan of illuminations but even that had run its course.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

If this show impresses than to me it’s worth it. Illuminations barges albeit didn’t sit out all day but those weren’t exactly pretty either.

IMO some of you need to stop living in the Epcot past. That Epcot has been gone for decades at this point. Maybe because I never saw it I don’t have the attachment that many of you do but Epcot needs the work desperately. I was huge fan of illuminations but even that had run its course.
It’s nothing about the past. It’s about present day standards.

Sorry but it’s laughable you’re trying to defend this absolute cluster.

“If this show impresses than to me it’s worth it.” Comments like this are why standards have dropped and why they think it’s okay. It is not okay. Not for Disney.

wdrive

I’m not that much of a fan of Illuminations, it was fine but I could miss it and wouldn’t bat an eyelid.
But those things sitting out there looking how they do? I can’t believe anyone thinks that’s okay. You might as well just build the front half of the castle, or a bare skeleton coaster.

Who wants basic theming in a theme park? What a crazy idea...

Surferboy567

It’s no denying this is definitely going to change the world showcase lagoon. Notice how I didn’t say ruin because we don’t know what the final effect will be with the fountains and such. Which I admit probably won’t fix this but since we haven’t seen the full effect I am withholding judgement. I still am excited for this show, it has a real opportunity to be great.

Creathir

Having this opinion about FutureWorld is warranted.

These permanent black marks on a once beautiful setting, where you were afforded a very unique, serene view of the pavilions around the World Showcase has nothing to do with the Epcot of yesteryear.

They are VERY poor show, sort of what I would expect from Six Flags... not Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom