Nighttime Entertainment Resuming

TTA94

Original Poster

Interesting as to why they are choosing Nightfall Glow, which I get is a short parade, over just cutting back on floats for Dreamlights? Are they thinking Dreamlights would draw more crowds?

SweetDuffy101

any idea whi it's stepping off at 5: 50 PM instead of the normal 7:30 PM?
State of Emergency is being implemented where every establishment is in limited operations until 8pm to ease the spread of the virus, And starting march 08 it will all return back to normal times once, The State of Emergency has been lifted and operating hours for both parks will return to normal

spectrodanny

State of Emergency is being implemented where every establishment is in limited operations until 8pm to ease the spread of the virus, And starting march 08 it will all return back to normal times once, The State of Emergency has been lifted and operating hours for both parks will return to normal
ah so once that's lifted, Dreamlights will make it's return? (HOPEFU::Y it returns by June 17 since 2021 IS it's 20th anniversary.

SweetDuffy101

ah so once that's lifted, Dreamlights will make it's return? (HOPEFU::Y it returns by June 17 since 2021 IS it's 20th anniversary.
Technically Yes and No, it will still depends on OLC and Local Government of Uruyasu whether it would be feasible to bring back hundreds of entertainers all at once. and park capacity is still up in the air. where they only let in 5000 guests per day on each park. One rumor i heard is that even if Nighttime entertainment returns there is a probability that Belive! Sea Of dreams, Would be the first entertainment in TDR to have full entertainers in a regular show. Despite of no entertainments right now , dress rehearsals have been happening for both parks especially TDL where they do dress rehearsals for Dreamlights and Dreaming UP!.

TTA94

Original Poster
Glad to see Dreamlights back, little bit of a surprise with the new intro… just wasn’t expecting that to happen for Dreamlights. Now MSEP 100% lol.

Now I’m curious to see what’s going to happen with Hong Kong’s Paint The Night, assuming it will be coming back. I don’t think the wording “Good Evening And Welcome One And All” will work out as well in PTN. We’ll see.

Last edited:

spectrodanny

I see there was a JCB event at TDL at the beginning of the month and Dreamlights was presented you would THINK with the fact that Tinkerbell's float is out, they would have brought in 1 more driver to drive the Unisys float. does anyone know why the Unisys float is never seen on JCB nights?

SweetDuffy101

I see there was a JCB event at TDL at the beginning of the month and Dreamlights was presented you would THINK with the fact that Tinkerbell's float is out, they would have brought in 1 more driver to drive the Unisys float. does anyone know why the Unisys float is never seen on JCB nights?

Unisys is a sponsor for Regular dreamlights, If theres a private party the company has already paid for entertainment as part of the package. Meaning they dont have to take out another companies float

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom