News Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts 2021

DCBaker

Premium Member
Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.17.34 PM.png

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
voices of liberty.jpg

Voices of Liberty pictured above singing classic Disney songs.

And a one and a two...

🎶Under the sea (Under the sea)
Under the sea (Under the sea)
Since life is sweet here
We got the beat here..🎶

Last edited:

TrainsOfDisney

View attachment 511722
Voices of Liberty pictured above singing classic Disney songs.

And a one and a two...

🎶Under the sea (Under the sea)
Under the sea (Under the sea)
Since life is sweet here
We got the beat here..🎶
Not sure if you’re being sarcastic but the voices Disney melodies are incredible. Friend like me is an incredible arrangement and really lets the bass and the soprano show off.

I’m also particularly fond of the Mary Poppins melody. Practically perfect of course. :)

Skywise

Oh good - when I first read this I got the impression that they were changing out the songs at the American Pavilion to get more IP in! :D

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
But the Arts Festival is their best festival!! (IMO)
It actually is. We don't care for the others but the Art Festival is one we try to do every year. Its not in your face as the others are and we enjoy many of the seminars from actual artists. Plus the weather is typically awesome during its run so that helps to make it pleasant to be outside all day.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Ready for a fresh start in 2021? Then grab a paintbrush and indulge your artistic side (and your palate … and maybe your palette) with an inspiring visit to the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, running Jan. 8 – Feb. 22, 2021, at Walt Disney World Resort.

This global celebration mixes visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world into an entertaining blend that’s fun for the entire family. More than 100 Disney and visiting artists will display their work, and you can show off your own talents by participating in interactive experiences such as a larger-than-life paint-by-number mural or learning to draw some of your favorite Disney characters. You can also step into famous works of art, thanks to artful photo ops.

You’ll also discover dishes to feast on with delicious Disney twists and art-inspired menus. And, of course, no visit is complete without finding the perfect piece of artwork or Festival merchandise to bring home.

New in 2021

Voices of Liberty will take centerstage at America Gardens Theatre with a brand-new showcase – The Disney Songbook. From “When You Wish Upon a Star” to “Let It Go,” the ensemble will perform Disney songs and celebrate the artistry of Disney composers and lyricists.

ghnvbcgdfer1.jpg

Over at World Showplace, you can catch live performances by “Art Defying Gravity,” a spectacle of thrilling strength acts, and “Visual Art in Performance,” a high-energy, onstage visual artist who paints favorite Disney characters before your eyes in just a matter of minutes.
28i7uyjghyt54-1024x475.jpg

Food Studios located around World Showcase are where you can view – and eat – great works of art. Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio, a new location between France and Morocco, will feature a mouthwatering (and photo-ready) chilled seafood cocktail with octopus, scallops, shrimp, black garlic aïoli, tomato coconut sauce and serrano lime oil. Or, indulge on Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with cheese and topped with shredded pork, guajillo and árbol chile sauce, cabbage slaw and aji amarillo crema. Keep watching the Disney Parks Blog for a Festival Foodie Guide coming soon!

3iumnbbgcvdfg.jpg

Other ways to enjoy the Festival: Take part in the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine, where you’ll use the Festival Passport as a guide to purchase five vibrant food items and receive a complimentary, tasty technicolor treat. The popular Figment’s Brush with the Masters returns this year, as well, inviting you to help Figment learn about art on a scavenger hunt around World Showcase; you will be able to purchase a map and stickers for the family-friendly hunt at a variety of merchandise locations. Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will run for 46 days and be available with valid admission and a park reservation for the same date.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Well, a major positive to this news is that the jammitors and mariachi will still have a job.

Since they left out any mention of the voices of Liberty, I wonder if the Holiday season will be their finale?
I feel like Voices of Liberty will come back some day. An acapella group isn't terribly hard to create.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom