D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

DreamfinderGuy

Framed my IllumiNations today. Got this frame from ArtToFrames which was the cheapest I could find online. They included a 15% off my next order coupon with this frame, so I’m planning to buy frames for all my other serigraphs at once from them. It’s not as fancy as some others I’ve seen, but it’s still a nice way to get them on the wall.

ImperfectPixie

Framed my IllumiNations today. Got this frame from ArtToFrames which was the cheapest I could find online. They included a 15% off my next order coupon with this frame, so I’m planning to buy frames for all my other serigraphs at once from them. It’s not as fancy as some others I’ve seen, but it’s still a nice way to get them on the wall.

I prefer very simple frames with a matte...the frame shouldn't distract from what it is framing, IMO.

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
My original Kitchen Kabaret poster, which was ordered at 3:01 AM EST, has finally shipped and will be arriving on Wednesday. Given the posts in this discussion thread and on Facebook, about the single posters of others shipping last week, I am wondering if it is poster 300 🤔

Captain Barbossa

Finally framed and hung.
7FBB200C-FBD4-4148-A3BA-8F9DB130ED63.jpeg

I know, I know, the lighting sucks lol. Will post a picture with the daylight tomorrow.

Frame had a couple grey paint marks around the bottom edges, but I was able to touch it up with some white paint and it looks good as new.

thunderclap8

Anybody else unlucky enough to have a print on the mysterious derailed UPS train? Still no update on delivery date, UPS has no other info to give right now.

Of course this was The Land. The others are still on track just fine. I'd really like to get this one in-hand so I can stop thinking about it.

Horizons1

Anybody else unlucky enough to have a print on the mysterious derailed UPS train? Still no update on delivery date, UPS has no other info to give right now.

Of course this was The Land. The others are still on track just fine. I'd really like to get this one in-hand so I can stop thinking about it.
On track....

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
Pleased to report that two of my posters arrived today. The Land is #264 and Soarin’ Around the World is #240. Kitchen Kabaret is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Although I am disappointed that my original orders were cancelled, keeping me from receiving the same numbers, I am grateful to have gotten this part of the series.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom