Cobb Salad for Dinner at Brown Derby?

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I was looking through the menus and noticed that the Cobb is not listed anywhere for dinner. Is this true, and if so, will they make one if you request it?

Lord Starwalker

Surely the Cobb salad is available. They invented the Cobb salad at the Brown Derby it's a featured dish.

I just used the Disney app to check the menu and The Famous Cobb salad is on the menu.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yes, looking at a video of someone's dinner at tBD, both the physical menu and the online menu (QR Code) are missing the Cobb Salad, which is usually listed as an entree.

If it weren't for being in plaguetime, I'd say you could order it off-menu 100%. But, they may purposely be cutting back their menu for their reduced capacity.

But, you can always ask. And I'd give it an 80% chance of getting it.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Yes, looking at a video of someone's dinner at tBD, both the physical menu and the online menu (QR Code) are missing the Cobb Salad, which is usually listed as an entree.

If it weren't for being in plaguetime, I'd say you could order it off-menu 100%. But, they may purposely be cutting back their menu for their reduced capacity.

But, you can always ask. And I'd give it an 80% chance of getting it.
It struck me a very odd to me it's not there for Dinner as well. It is obviously done for a reason, what that is I have no idea.

Chi84

Premium Member
It's not surprising they took it off the dinner menu. The dinners there are pretty expensive, and there's a limit to what even Disney can charge for a salad. In all fairness to Disney, there aren't too many high-end restaurants that will put an inexpensive option on the dinner menu. Since it's a signature item, though, I wish they would have kept it as a salad or app option as someone suggested.

Hockey89

It's not surprising they took it off the dinner menu. The dinners there are pretty expensive, and there's a limit to what even Disney can charge for a salad. In all fairness to Disney, there aren't too many high-end restaurants that will put an inexpensive option on the dinner menu. Since it's a signature item, though, I wish they would have kept it as a salad or app option as someone suggested.
With limited menu and the price point they are looking for, it makes zero sense to offer it. None

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Exactly, just offer a 12 half size as an app.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
That’s just to simple lol
1601257826108.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom