The Mandalorian

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Stop trying to make ever thread related to Star Wars your personal vendetta.
It’s about Star Wars...and that’s a completely valid evaluation based on the trailer.

But you don’t have to agree. Just like you don’t agree the charts are not accurate.

Star Wars tends to he interconnected - FYI. I didn't make it that way...George did.

Done now.

GimpYancIent

I hope Disney will see the light and produce a major feature (yes a film) but not make it part of the Star Wars saga itself. It is well established the story line occurs in the same galaxy.

tk924

That trailer is amazing...

And I’ll be: EMBRACING the look and feel of the original trilogy.

What genius finally came up with that?
It had me at Biker scouts and speeder bikes! And the 2 xwings on either side of the razor crest, awesome!

Season 2 can't come soon enough!

Not just the Scout Troopers, Speeder bikes, X Wings and Ties, but the Tusken Raider on Bantha, Stormtroopers (seen from the back), Quarren, Gamorreans! Amazing! And there's more SW goodies they haven't even shown yet!

Can't wait to see more of The Baby Yoda show featuring The Mandalorian! 😄

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Done now.
images.jpg

erasure fan1

Can't wait to see more of The Baby Yoda show featuring The Mandalorian! 😄
That really isn't far off. Baby yoda might be the most mainstream thing to come out of star wars since the original movies. it crossed over everything, even people who didn't like star wars, or never watched star wars. They all loved him. I guarantee there are many people who call it the baby yoda show. Lol

tk924

That really isn't far off. Baby yoda might be the most mainstream thing to come out of star wars since the original movies. it crossed over everything, even people who didn't like star wars, or never watched star wars. They all loved him. I guarantee there are many people who call it the baby yoda show. Lol
Yeah, I kinda like it and kinda don't. I'm afraid "The Child's" popularity may be overshadowing The Mando. I'm guessing all of S2 will be about Mando trying to find the Jedi and leave the baby with them. But then what? Is that the end of the show? Probably not. But filling the baby's shoes will be a mighty big task if that does happen.

erasure fan1

Yeah, I kinda like it and kinda don't. I'm afraid "The Child's" popularity may be overshadowing The Mando. I'm guessing all of S2 will be about Mando trying to find the Jedi and leave the baby with them. But then what? Is that the end of the show? Probably not. But filling the baby's shoes will be a mighty big task if that does happen.
It could be a double edge sword for sure. What you don't want, is the popularity of the character to change what the overall plan for the series was. If Disney starts to mandate the show revolves around baby yoda, and season 3 and 4 have to be completely changed, that could be a problem. I think Disney, at least I hope, has learned its leason and will let the creatives do their thing.

MarvelCharacterNerd

So far I agree with 'trust the makers', but the easy and obvious fix is - baby is so super powered and has a great destiny so he would be a target that would bring destruction on all the remaining Jedi (or the attack comes when Mando and baby are there), so Mando must take him away and continue to keep him safe sending them on the run again.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Well then....

Grace Randolph is not a reliable source.

She said that the Marvel series on D+ (WandaVision, Falcon, and Loki) were going to be just half seasons because of COVID.

Still waiting for the adult section of D+.

Screamface

Well then....

Actors can be vain. However he'd have to know it'd be high profile before going in. It's not some small project that blew up.

It also would be a cush job because he has doubles all the time filling in for him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom