Tutto Gusto in Epcot Italy

retroeric

Original Poster
Is Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar considered part of Tutto Italia? I don't see Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar anywhere as a reservation option. It's listed as a separate restaurant on the Disney site, but it doesn't offer reservations, even though I know they take them.

UNCgolf

Is Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar considered part of Tutto Italia? I don't see Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar anywhere as a reservation option. It's listed as a separate restaurant on the Disney site, but it doesn't offer reservations, even though I know they take them.

I think it's considered a separate lounge which doesn't take reservations. They don't have the same menu as Tutto Italia (they actually have more stuff than Tutto Italia, which seems strange).

As far as I know if it's full you can put your name on a list to wait day of, but I don't believe you can do advance reservations for the wine bar/lounge.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Not sure when you are traveling but neither Tutto Italia nor Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar have reopened.

retroeric

Original Poster
Not sure when you are traveling but neither Tutto Italia nor Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar have reopened.
This Sunday, Aug 30.

Attachments

• 20200827_055403.jpg
    20200827_055403.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 89

retroeric

Original Poster
I think it's considered a separate lounge which doesn't take reservations. They don't have the same menu as Tutto Italia (they actually have more stuff than Tutto Italia, which seems strange).

As far as I know if it's full you can put your name on a list to wait day of, but I don't believe you can do advance reservations for the wine bar/lounge.
Thanks for the info.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

retroeric

Original Poster
In case there was still any confusion, I was there yesterday and the Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar is definitely open. However, it is now using the kitchen and menu of the larger Tutto Italia. Things that I remember from the Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar are no longer available. A sign of the times.

Lord Starwalker

In case there was still any confusion, I was there yesterday and the Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar is definitely open. However, it is now using the kitchen and menu of the larger Tutto Italia. Things that I remember from the Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar are no longer available. A sign of the times.

Do you recall if they still had the wine flights available to order?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom