Medal Hangers, Bib Displays and ALL Running Accessories

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thought I'd start a thread to talk about other running topics. Especially my current obsession with sparkly skirts and compression socks.

surfsupdon

Everyone had incredible displays. I have my favorite medals that mean the most to me hanging from a bar on my kitchen island (that would normally hold decorative towels lol). And I have more hanging from a wooden medal holder I had one of my students make in wood shop :)

My bibs hang in my PE Office at school. Students love them and it gets them motivated to start signing up for local and Disney races.
My favs on my kitchen

image.jpg

The other side:
image.jpg

The rest of them on my homemade rack:
image.jpg

LAKid53

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yep. We've been lucky enough to do the Castaway Cay 5K a few times, and then we finally did the Castaway Cay Challenge a few years ago. It was pretty much just another excuse to take a Disney cruise.

Totally agree...any excuse to take one of their cruises. I'm booked on the Dream to do the 2021 Challenge. Haven't registered for the race yet, just in case my cruise gets cancelled. Again.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'm obsessed with Pro Compression. Love the different colors and styles. And for those of us with big calves, they now come in wide. 😍

YES on Pro Compression! I can finally fit into their L/XL sleeves and I wear them after going to the parks currently to avoid the dreaded "disney rash" - I'm not sure I'll ever run in them - what do you recommend?

LAKid53

Premium Member
Original Poster
YES on Pro Compression! I can finally fit into their L/XL sleeves and I wear them after going to the parks currently to avoid the dreaded "disney rash" - I'm not sure I'll ever run in them - what do you recommend?

I've run in both their socks and sleeves. Really make a difference for me as my legs aren't as tired or sore afterwards.

If you can do any running right now with the Florida heat, I'd try wearing a pair for a short run.

I just bought a pair of Christmas socks from them to wear for my town's annual Jungle Bell Run...if we have it. 🤞 Also have turkey design ones for the local Turkey Trot.

Pro Compression socks & sleeves are an integral part of any running costume, whether it's a runDisney one or something else. I'll be wearing a pirates tank and appropriate color skirt, sleeves and visor for our Pirates virtual 5k this weekend.

Surferboy567

Question. How many plastic bib pockets came with your bib hanger? And can you buy more?

“This listing can be combined with any medal hanger purchase which will result in your medal hanger having a built in bib folio above the medal display.

This listing should only be ordered in conjunction with a medal hanger. Please do not order this listing by itself (unless you've already spoken with me about retroactively applying it to an order that was placed previously).

12" wide size: $12/ea
18" wide size: $12/ea
24" wide size: $12/ea
30" wide size: $19/ea

10 clear plastic bib folios included with each design under 30" wide.
20 clear plastic bib folios included with each design 30" wide and over.

*Designs under 30" have one slot to hang bibs, while designs 30" and over have two slots to hang bibs.”

Via Allied Medal Hangers on Etsy. That is the product listing should have everything you are after.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom