runDisney Star Wars Events

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I signed up for dark side - is there any difference? do you get different swag?
I think the bib may be a little different? T-shirts and medals would all be the same if I remember correctly.

I’m sorry but can you please post the link to where I can register for the virtual?? I don’t remember how I got there in the first place, and I can’t find it now. 😬 Thank you!

No problem, here you go!

VIRTUAL ONLY:

OTHER RACES (that are left):

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Update: as of 11:03 here’s what’s left for passholders (regular virtual, 5k, Kessell Run w/out 10k), anyone looking for just the on-site half or anything with a 10k, good luck next week!!
View attachment 489299

They must have full registration slots for this available instead of limited like Princess & Marathon weekends. Interesting to see Disney so optimistic about April 2021

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
ok next question - and yes I can probably google it - but what's the course typically like for the races?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
ok next question - and yes I can probably google it - but what's the course typically like for the races?

Like the W&D 10k and Half, staging for those races will be in the TTC parking lot. Half course is TTC to DAK to DHS to Epcot. 10K is TTC to Epcot. 5k is the usual run around Epcot. But who knows with all the construction what the courses next year will be.

Here are the course maps from 2019

star-wars-half-course-2019.png
rival-run-10K-2019-map.png
rival-run-5k-2019.png

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
The 5K is still open? That's interesting.
That's what I thought too! 5K was the first thing I clicked on this morning, because (with my limited experience the last two years) that's gone quickly and the challenges have remained open longer.

LAKid53

Premium Member
That's what I thought too! 5K was the first thing I clicked on this morning, because (with my limited experience the last two years) that's gone quickly and the challenges have remained open longer.

I usually do the challenge, then add the 5k as an additional registration. But not this year. It dumped the challenge, so I was sweating it would still be available when I finished with the 5k.

We need to do another meetup. Provided we're all not dead from the virus and the race happens on property, lol.

Number of new cases just went back up here in Florida so this race might not even happen. Might have to be virtual like wine 🍷 & dine. Same for marathon weekend and princess 👑

LAKid53

Premium Member
Number of new cases just went back up here in Florida so this race might not even happen. Might have to be virtual like wine 🍷 & dine. Same for marathon weekend and princess 👑

Because the testing sites closed in preparation for the hurricane that wasn't have reopened.

I will be HIGHLY disappointed if April races get switched to virtual. Think it's a strong probability for Marathon weekend, though.

Because the testing sites closed in preparation for the hurricane that wasn't have reopened.

I will be HIGHLY disappointed if April races get switched to virtual. Think it's a strong probability for Marathon weekend, though.
Oh ok 😬 I forgot about them closing the sites down for the storm ⛈ there’s to much to have to keep up with in the news these days.

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Like the W&D 10k and Half, staging for those races will be in the TTC parking lot. Half course is TTC to DAK to DHS to Epcot. 10K is TTC to Epcot. 5k is the usual run around Epcot. But who knows with all the construction what the courses next year will be.

Here are the course maps from 2019

View attachment 489303View attachment 489304View attachment 489305

Oh good - it's not the dreaded EPCOT > MK > EPCOT course that's 12 miles of road running and 1.1 through parks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom