Universal Express During COVID?

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Hoping to get some insight. How is Universal Express working during COVID? Is it even worth it? I currently have a booking at Royal Pacific for Thanksgiving week for one night, but if the Express is really not even in play I would rather be at Cabana Bay.

Vampyr

Universal Express Pass is still valid and works the same as it always has. If a particular ride is utilizing the Virtual Line system, you will not need to use the Virtual Line system and you will simply present your Express Pass and board.

As you're visiting during a holiday week, I would recommend it. All attractions are running on limited capacity so lines may get pretty long.

OG Runner

The lines have been sparse. Not worth to buy it at this time.

This is actually what I heard. I had family at Universal this past week. She noted most rides were a walk on.
As an aside, she said Hagrid's is now her favorite ride. The Mummy used to be.

Archie123

This is actually what I heard. I had family at Universal this past week. She noted most rides were a walk on.
As an aside, she said Hagrid's is now her favorite ride. The Mummy used to be.

Both rides are great but when all of the effects on The Mummy are working then I would say that might have a slight edge for me.

I think the lack of lines will either cause some very discounted rates at the top 3 hotels since the incentive of express pass is not there or the shutdown of the hotels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom