News Magic Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

Crazydisneyfanluke

If people would just stop patronizing buying stuff like these from eBay then they won't profit from it. Problem is most will give in even if it's overpriced cause it's more convenient.

I mean just look at what Brayden tweeted. No shame at all for these APs.

Disney still makes money, which they need atm.

TrainsOfDisney

I've never seen a stretcher in all my years going to Disney. I'd say masks had something to do with it. I mean, I can barely stay outside in the city for 30 minutes before wanting to keel over.

Oh I have several times. Disney does a good job of hiding it... managers and security usually stand around them to give the medics room to work and privacy for the individual.

One summer I came close to needing it myself! Cooled down in the upstairs of Columbia harbor house for a good 90 minutes I think. The Florida heat can get to you!

Mainahman

Oh I have several times. Disney does a good job of hiding it... managers and security usually stand around them to give the medics room to work and privacy for the individual.

One summer I came close to needing it myself! Cooled down in the upstairs of Columbia harbor house for a good 90 minutes I think. The Florida heat can get to you!
I saw it once in Italy at EPCOT, thats the only time, but i agree. Disney will do what it can to hide it. Florida heat is definitely fun.

Parker in NYC

I've learned so much about WDW health issues during the pandemic that I never knew. Things that happen "all the time". I'm beginning to wonder if I've ever visited.

Walt_Disney

I’m sorry but I go to Disney to get away from the real world and it’s provides me an escape from reality. I really wish this whole thing would end and we can return to normal. Although it would be nice to be a much less crowded park I’d Rather take a shoulder to shoulder crowded park to all this social distancing and mask garbage. Not to mention they still are charging full price for not having everything open such as shows, fireworks which is a huge part of my experience.

DCBaker

Premium Member
For those wondering what agent they are using for cleaning -

"So, what was the cleaning agent in use? We went to City Hall for the answers. Disney World is using a Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant that is a 3-in-1 multi-purpose spray. This EPA registered product quickly disinfects in 3-5 minutes (kills 99.999% germs) and kills Norovirus in as fast as 45 seconds. Disney is using this disinfectant on all high-traffic surfaces around the resort, not just on attractions."

Parker in NYC

For those wondering what agent they are using for cleaning -

"So, what was the cleaning agent in use? We went to City Hall for the answers. Disney World is using a Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant that is a 3-in-1 multi-purpose spray. This EPA registered product quickly disinfects in 3-5 minutes (kills 99.999% germs) and kills Norovirus in as fast as 45 seconds. Disney is using this disinfectant on all high-traffic surfaces around the resort, not just on attractions."

Can we spray it on the non-compliant guests?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I’m sorry but I go to Disney to get away from the real world and it’s provides me an escape from reality. I really wish this whole thing would end and we can return to normal. Although it would be nice to be a much less crowded park I’d Rather take a shoulder to shoulder crowded park to all this social distancing and mask garbage. Not to mention they still are charging full price for not having everything open such as shows, fireworks which is a huge part of my experience.
Unfortunately if they want to stay viable, this "garbage" needs to be in place, and I don't think you'll find many that don't agree with the way they are handling it.

raymusiccity

No thanks, I'll wait until next spring and see where they are at then. This looks miserable and especially when you add it on top of a 90+ day.
On a 90+ day, it's just a tad more miserable with a mask. The masks will make nice nose warmers during Christmas week! 😷

donsullivan

Premium Member
I’m at MK today for the second day of Passholder previews. While I understand that today will be the most aware guests compliance with the mask rules seems near 100%. It is kind of surreal to see crowds so low and virtually everything is a walk on.

I really like the new process for Mobile Order (at least at Cosmic Rays). They finally figured out how to fix the clumping of people around the pickup counter.

I’ve only seen one person try to pull the mask off while walking with drink in their hand. Two separate CM’s asked him to put the mask on which was great to see.

The legacy patterns of groups spread out all across a path, or just stopping in the middle are really frustrating when trying to maintain distance. The oblivious to other issues are much more of a challenge in a social distancing world.

Oh, and Cinderella Castle looks amazing in person. It’s certainly different, but that is not automatically a bad thing.
77B2A340-9754-4961-9AC2-F5FA2D590BA7.jpeg

Disstevefan1

I’m at MK today for the second day of Passholder previews. While I understand that today will be the most aware guests compliance with the mask rules seems near 100%. It is kind of surreal to see crowds so low and virtually everything is a walk on.

I really like the new process for Mobile Order (at least at Cosmic Rays). They finally figured out how to fix the clumping of people around the pickup counter.

I’ve only seen one person try to pull the mask off while walking with drink in their hand. Two separate CM’s asked him to put the mask on which was great to see.

The legacy patterns of groups spread out all across a path, or just stopping in the middle are really frustrating when trying to maintain distance. The oblivious to other issues are much more of a challenge in a social distancing world.

Oh, and Cinderella Castle looks amazing in person. It’s certainly different, but that is not automatically a bad thing. View attachment 482631

Looks great! I wish I could experience these low crowds!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom