Patio or TakeOut Dining

EdnaMode

We still have a reservation on the books for next month and we're discussing how we might be able to travel more safely if we decide not to cancel.

One thing we've been thinking about is trying to do patio dining or take-out food on our balcony. We don't usually do much park or resort quick service (though we have a few favorites in there.) Can anyone recommend a favorite place (park, resort, Disney Springs, offsite restaurants) that has either outdoor seating or will do takeout?

Thanks!

Last edited:

epcotisbest

We still have a reservation on the books for next month and we're discussing how we might be able to travel more safely if we decide not to cancel.

One thing we've been thinking about is trying to do patio dining or take-out food on our balcony. We don't usually do much park or resort quick service (though we have a few favorites in there.) Can anyone recommend a favorite place (park, resort, Disney Springs, offsite restaurants) that has either outdoor seating or will do takeout?

Thanks!

Earl of Sandwich - DS

Upvote 0

disneygeek90

Most places have outdoor seating. Paddlefish, Boathouse, Raglan Road, Dluxe Burger, Blaze Pizza. Terralina, Homecomin, Paradiso, STK, Chicken Guy. These are all open.

Upvote 0

macefamily

We're heading down the week of July 13th. We have park tickets for three days and we have food reservations for Art Smith's, Mama Melrose, and we're visiting Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival. I want to social distance and we will wear masks until it's time to eat. My only concern is how comfortable is it going to be eating outside in that sticky Florida heat. I may end up just eating an appetizer wherever we go.

Upvote 0

EdnaMode

Original Poster
Don't forget all quick service places offer takeout, but table service places do not.

Ive had takeout from two different table services. Someone in our party wasn't able to go into the restaurants, and one of us just walked by the podium and asked if they did take out. GFCafe and Kona both said (roughly) "Yep, what do you want?" If they had said no, we would have just done room service. But since that's been suspended for now....I guess I was hoping there might be more take-out options.

Most places have outdoor seating. Paddlefish, Boathouse, Raglan Road, Dluxe Burger, Blaze Pizza. Terralina, Homecomin, Paradiso, STK, Chicken Guy. These are all open.

We haven't been to Terralina....anyone have any comments?

We have three reservations at Homecomin' during our 8 days....😍

Upvote 0

disneygeek90

We have three reservations at Homecomin' during our 8 days....😍
They have a good happy hour outside. I can't recall if it's only at the bar or if includes the tables outside but there's a sign out front advertising it. I believe it's half off pizza's and discounted drinks from 4-6.

Upvote 0

Lord Starwalker

Yes, in Epcot I can recommend the Rose and Crown Pub. They have quite a bit of outdoor dining and the pub grub is pretty good here.

At Disney Springs there are two great outdoor options to consider, The Boathouse and Raglan Road. Both have great food. The beer options at Raglan Road are fantastic!

At Animal Kingdom the outdoor dining choice would have to be the Nomad Lounge, which is next to Tiffins. Great cocktails and food here, plus the theme is really neat. Pro tip: request to be able to order food from the Tiffins menu.😉

I hope yall have a magical trip!

Upvote 0

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member

IMO it's "okay". Nothing spectacular. The happy hour pricing on food and drink is the main draw for me. Enzo's is a better option for Italian.

A lot of places offer patio seating/take out options. Where are you staying? For the balcony dining, it'd be easier to narrow the choices based on proximity.

Upvote 0

Lord Starwalker

Oh I can't believe that I forgot to mention this other option at Disney Springs. Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar is also a great outdoor dining option. You can enjoy a great cocktail with some yummy food and a killer view of the lake!:p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom