News Annual Passholder previews at Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom to take place July 9 and 10

tissandtully

Can someone in this thread post when they get their e-mail with the details on check-in for this event? I got my confirmation page, but never received confirmation e-mail, so guessing I prob won't get check-in details e-mail they send 3-5 days before. Thanks!

Gringrinngghost

Can someone in this thread post when they get their e-mail with the details on check-in for this event? I got my confirmation page, but never received confirmation e-mail, so guessing I prob won't get check-in details e-mail they send 3-5 days before. Thanks!
11:05am: I get the email on my phone.
11:06am: I sign in
11:07am: I get my date and park.
11:11am: After sending a text to my sister, I print out the confirmation page.

I still have yet to get a confirmation email but a friend of mine (@trainplane3) appears to have by texting me later: "I JUST saw the email..." so. Yeah.

trainplane3

11:05am: I get the email on my phone.
11:06am: I sign in
11:07am: I get my date and park.
11:11am: After sending a text to my sister, I print out the confirmation page.

I still have yet to get a confirmation email but a friend of mine (@trainplane3) appears to have by texting me later: "I JUST saw the email..." so. Yeah.
Got the confirmation right at 11:07am.
park.JPG

Rider

I received a reminder email about the AP previews and I noticed this:

Tram service will not be available from the Guest parking lot to the main entrance of the theme park. (For Magic Kingdom park, there will be no tram service from the parking lot to the Transportation & Ticket Center, but the Express Monorail and the Ferryboats will be available from the Transportation & Ticket Center to main entrance).

Not sure if that had been noted before.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I received a reminder email about the AP previews and I noticed this:

Tram service will not be available from the Guest parking lot to the main entrance of the theme park. (For Magic Kingdom park, there will be no tram service from the parking lot to the Transportation & Ticket Center, but the Express Monorail and the Ferryboats will be available from the Transportation & Ticket Center to main entrance).

Not sure if that had been noted before.
Yep here is the full rundown of transportation options:
Transportation options during the theme park phased reopening at Walt Disney World

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
You gotta hike from Villains/Heroes to the TTC - it's not THAT awful but I wouldn't want to do it mid-day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom