Dining Reservations

KYDVC

Original Poster
I am booked for July 16-26 and booked my park reservations this morning. However, I'm going back now and looking to add dining reservations for my dates, and all I'm getting is a bunch of "no availability". For example, on July 24, every restaurant is booked 100% for lunch. Are they not allowing dining reservations (post park opening) yet, or is everything actually booked?

Edit: I see it now on the WDW site that the reservations aren't allowed yet in the parks. And, yes, I am an idiot for not checking that first :oops:

Last edited:

BlackCauldron

I am booked for July 16-26 and booked my park reservations this morning. However, I'm going back now and looking to add dining reservations for my dates, and all I'm getting is a bunch of "no availability". For example, on July 24, every restaurant is booked 100% for lunch. Are they not allowing dining reservations (post park opening) yet, or is everything actually booked?

Edit: I see it now on the WDW site that the reservations aren't allowed yet in the parks. And, yes, I am an idiot for not checking that first :oops:

Hopefully in-park reservations will be allowed soon. Now that the DDP is out of play and the artificial demand is gone, I suspect table service bookings to be fairly easy to come by for many (most) locations.

RickP330

Okay, our trip is 7/27 to 8/1 and we have the same problem, but it's the resort ADR's that also cannot be made. Does anyone know what is going on with Park and Resort ADR's? We are inside of our 30 day window now....
RP

nickys

Premium Member
Okay, our trip is 7/27 to 8/1 and we have the same problem, but it's the resort ADR's that also cannot be made. Does anyone know what is going on with Park and Resort ADR's? We are inside of our 30 day window now....
RP
I suspect they will load times into the ADR system sometime this coming week or so. They probably want people to have had the chance of getting their park reservations first, to avoid people having to change plans later.

Keep checking. The first thing to happen will be the restaurants being loaded into the system, atbthat point you can assume the ADR booking will open up.

Hcalvert

I wonder if they are going to follow through with their initial promise that if you have an ADR before that you would have priority to book it again. Based on the noncommunication that we have been receiving, I have a feeling it will not be followed through with. I have 12 days now until my trip and have not had the opportunity to book one ADR in the parks. I also wonder if Yak & Yeti will be still allowing their Select Club members to use the "no reservations required" policy when the parks reopen.

teachmph

I wonder if they are going to follow through with their initial promise that if you have an ADR before that you would have priority to book it again. Based on the noncommunication that we have been receiving, I have a feeling it will not be followed through with. I have 12 days now until my trip and have not had the opportunity to book one ADR in the parks. I also wonder if Yak & Yeti will be still allowing their Select Club members to use the "no reservations required" policy when the parks reopen.
Question....what is this Yak & Yeti Select Club member thing? We want in.

coachwnh

RP
Were you able to make your ADRs today? We had no issues this morning.

AugieMorosco

Were you able to make your ADRs today? We had no issues this morning.
No issues here, either. I checked back later in the day and I didn't see anything unavailable (though I did not look at Epcot). Between out-of-pocket prices, character dining being gone (especially Tusker House), losing the "free" dining plan, BOG going to prix fixe only, and limited park hours, we went from 12 ADRs to 2. I'm pretty certain the overall demand is way down and it will be much easier to get ADRs for awhile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom