News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

Unbanshee

Link? I just did a quick search on the D23 website and am not finding anything.

Rteetz

That didn’t come up when I searched so that’s interesting. Likely trying to hide it.

Nothing found on the DVC website either.

Unbanshee

That didn’t come up when I searched so that’s interesting. Likely trying to hide it.

Nothing found on the DVC website either.

I'm not sure DPB ever did a standalone post on Reflections that I can remember. Do we know for sure it made it to the DVC site?

Rteetz

I'm not sure DPB ever did a standalone post on Reflections that I can remember. Do we know for sure it made it to the DVC site?
I thought there was but I could be wrong. It is interesting how those two you posted don’t pop up right away when you search reflections though. I know they had mentioned it at the DVC annual meeting.

Unbanshee

I thought there was but I could be wrong. It is interesting how those two you posted don’t pop up right away when you search reflections though. I know they had mentioned it at the DVC annual meeting.

This search, verbatim, in google should help a little - "disney lakeside lodge" site:go.com

the.dreamfinder

If I could make a suggestion, however unlikely, they really should dust off the plans for Fort Wilderness Junction and do that. The success of Cabana Bay shows that there’s room for innovation in the kind of moderate resort product Disney created in the Central Florida market with CBR/PO/DL/CSR. High quality theming with a roomstock mix of well designed family suites and regular rooms would do very well; possibly at the current rack rates too.

Last edited:

trainplane3

And WDW Site That Can’t Be Named actually gave this site credit for breaking the story and linked to the post on the boards. See, good things can happen!
Hey, if both sites can get along then it's only a plus. As long as credit is given in both directions of course.

Back on topic about this project: too bad so sad. Except it isn't. Nothing of value of was lost. Except the displaced workers which will hopefully be reassigned to other projects.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom