Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyDebRob

There's are numerous reasons people choose not to get flu shots. I'm not sure this forum is the place to debate that.
Yes, kids under 6 months of age,people with severe or life threatening allergies to the flu vaccine or people who have had GBS and that’s about it. If you have egg allergies, talk with your doctor before getting one. Can’t think of any other reason.

Miss Bella

Agreed. I personally think it’s silly to enforce them outdoors but I’ll wear them if it’s required.

I think it’s silly to “randomly” select guests for metal detectors and yet I still go. (And am randomly selected 90% of the time lol).
I don't shop at Costco anymore because of their mask policy. I protest by spending money someplace else not by going into Costco without a mask.
If WDW requires a mask I'll wear it. I don't agree with it. I won't like it and if I could get a refund for my tickets I would. I don't have the time to go in 2021. I have other plans. I'll suck it up and make the best of it.

Miss Bella

Yes, kids under 6 months of age,people with severe or life threatening allergies to the flu vaccine or people who have had GBS and that’s about it. If you have egg allergies, talk with your doctor before getting one. Can’t think of any other reason.
There are religious reasons, dietary reasons, and other reasons, but like I said I don't think this is the appropriate place.

TrainsOfDisney

I don't shop at Costco anymore because of their mask policy. I protest by spending money someplace else not by going into Costco without a mask.
If WDW requires a mask I'll wear it. I don't agree with it. I won't like it and if I could get a refund for my tickets I would. I don't have the time to go in 2021. I have other plans. I'll suck it up and make the best of it.

I’m personally glad masks are not enforced in my town. The only place I go inside is a coffee shop and I don’t think I’d buy a mask just to do that. Just mail order more Joffreys. Ha.

lilypgirl

I can it’s unnecessary and it doesn’t guarantee you won’t get the strain they are shooting for that year. I don’t usually get the flu shot and funny thing is the only time I did guess who got the flu!! So I will roll the dice!

lilypgirl

You've signed up for the wrong reality if you want guarantees of 100% effectiveness or you won't participate.

From your bathtub to your car to the food you bring home to eat, there's a chance any one of those things can kill you. So, stay home unfed and unwashed until you are no longer subject to the whims of this feckless reality.... if you wish to be consistent.
I don’t wish to be consistent ! I will continue to do what I do and you can continue do what you do !

Imagineer45

I will continue to wear my seat belt and not get the flu/covid shot! I am far less likely to die of the flu/covid than a car wreck! You know that old saying my body my choice! 🙄😉

You are absolutely able to do whatever you would like to yourself, I will not argue that. 480,000 people die in the US every year from smoking cigarettes, and I genuinely believe they have every right to do that to themselves. However, I also have the right to simply point out that calling it a "so called flu vaccine" is just incorrect.

There are numerous Karen video's with Karen's yelling at people for not wearing a mask or social distancing. Is Karen an anti masker or a pro masker?

Karen just means she's an entitled typically upper-middle-class lady who is upset at a situation she has no right to be upset too. The typical "let me speak to a manager", "I'm cancelling my red card", "You don't know who I am", "You don't have the right to be here". Typically they can be on either side of the mask argument, but it makes more sense to call this looney lady in the video a Karen.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
No one has said it’s no big deal but just not the big deal you constantly try to make it! You were definitely one of the posters predicting states that opened “too early” as you saw it would meet the same fate many did a 100 years ago. It didn’t happen and it’s not even close to happening! You were wrong!
Again the average person has over a 98% chance of surviving this if/when they catch this. If you aren’t the average person than you should stay home and stay safe until there is a vaccine or you decide you are comfortable enough to resume life. Everyone else should go on with their lives and take the necessary precautions to stay healthy.
You still haven’t gone to time our for the hoax theory yet, huh?

This must be a day ending in “y”?

Miss Bella

Karen just means she's an entitled typically upper-middle-class lady who is upset at a situation she has no right to be upset too. The typical "let me speak to a manager", "I'm cancelling my red card", "You don't know who I am", "You don't have the right to be here". Typically they can be on either side of the mask argument, but it makes more sense to call this looney lady in the video a Karen.
Is it also the cashier at Costco that yells at you stepping one inch off your marker or is there another name for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom