Your Next Disney Meal

Pooh'sBuddy

Well, as it stands right now, an Animal Kingdom lunch June 1st will be our first meal. Depending on where we are at the time, it might be a chicken bowl at Satu'li or the ribs/chicken/pulled pork sampler at Flame Tree. If we won't be there June 1st, then it's all up in the air.

Southwest cancelled our morning flight, so we won't head to AK. Instead, we arrive around 3 pm, so we can play around the World. Ride the Skyliner to Beach Club and eat at Hurricane Hanna's Grill or maybe somewhere on the Boardwalk or at Riviera or somewhere on the Monorail Resort Loop.

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
Southwest cancelled our morning flight, so we won't head to AK. Instead, we arrive around 3 pm, so we can play around the World. Ride the Skyliner to Beach Club and eat at Hurricane Hanna's Grill or maybe somewhere on the Boardwalk or at Riviera or somewhere on the Monorail Resort Loop.

I'll have to have my friend check on her flights. She's supposed to fly out of Houston on Southwest a few days later and I know she has plans hinging on her arrival time. At least you should have lots of dining options even with your change of plans.

Pooh'sBuddy

I'll have to have my friend check on her flights. She's supposed to fly out of Houston on Southwest a few days later and I know she has plans hinging on her arrival time. At least you should have lots of dining options even with your change of plans.

Southwest sends me emails when they change our flights, so, at least, I know when plans need to be changed. Yes, we're looking at the silver lining.

Nottamus

Kusafiri Coffee shop right next to Tusker House...
It’s a thing for the wife and I...we stop every first day of trip to grab a warm cinnamon bun for 2.
THEN ...and only then, we are at WDW.

(hopefully, November 1st we’ll have one )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom