Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

So, I removed all of my jewellery pre-surgery like I was supposed to. And then I forget to put my earrings back in. Then I couldn’t be bothered. And now I think it’s too late.

The July 16, 1981 piercings might be salvageable. The August 15, 2012 holes are goners for sure.

Either way, we won’t know until isopropyl alcohol is back on the shelves ... whenever that may be. 🤷🏼‍♀️

C’mon, admit it. You’re impressed I remember the dates I had my ears pierced.
I've got a bottle of Isopropyl alcohol I'll swap you for 72 rolls of Toilet Paper. Hey, that made me think. There will no longer be any threat of flooding. With the hoarded TP now filling up most of North America, and flood water will be sucked up instantly by the TP. Course some houses might explode from the pressure of massively expanding rolls of TP, but it seems like a small price to pay. ;) :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I’vd gotten earrings in MANY times after the holes partially close. Alcohol on the ear and post. Whatever ‘sporin you’re not allergic to on the post. Go in from the front until it won’t go anymore - then switch and try to put the post in from behind. For some reason when you try to poke thru from the front you can go off course but when you go halfsies from each direction it works.
Ta da! And yes, I had to don my glasses to actually see the top holes.

140B784D-43E3-4B49-837F-928128BA0415.jpeg

InnKpr

I went out to the hotel today to check-up on some things. I was also a bit concerned how the family of lobby bears were doing being isolated there. Large, empty hotels can take on an unsettling presence to lone caretakers.

Luckily, the family of bears who remain isolated inside the place seem to be doing quite well so far.
Papa Lobby Bear was busy writing a novel he's been working on. He didn't seem to want any company as he focused on his work, so I let him be.
bshnng02.jpg

Meanwhile, in the master suite, Mama Lobby Bear was taking a late afternoon nap, while Junior Lobby Bear was busy doing some sort of artwork to keep himself occupied.
bshnng04.jpg

Junior Lobby Bear seems to be having the most trouble adapting to life in a large, shut-down hotel. He claims that earlier today, while riding his toy tricycle through various hallways & corridors, he came across some new friends who wanted to play with him... forever, and ever, and ever!
bshnng03.jpg

There seems to be some tension growing between Papa Lobby Bear and Mama Lobby Bear, but I'm assuming that's just natural for anyone cooped-up over an extended period of time. I'm sure they'll resolve any differences before things get TOO outta hand...
bshnng01a.jpg

I think some fresh air will do all of the Lobby Bears some good. Papa Lobby Bear and Junior Lobby Bear are currently playing "chase" outside in a large hedge maze. I'm sure all will end well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom