Halloween

RyanH

Hi there.

We were due to be staying at Caribbean Beach currently but are staying safe here in the UK. We have now re-booked for the end of October into November which will see us staying over Halloween. This is new territory for us, having visited in Spring previously.

We are starting to look at planning again now. We know about MNSSHP but not the cost. I'm expecting it to be more than we really want to pay on top of everything else and also very crowded. So, my question is, do any of the other parks do anything for Halloween itself, i.e. 31st October?

Many thanks

nickys

Premium Member
Hi there.

We were due to be staying at Caribbean Beach currently but are staying safe here in the UK. We have now re-booked for the end of October into November which will see us staying over Halloween. This is new territory for us, having visited in Spring previously.

We are starting to look at planning again now. We know about MNSSHP but not the cost. I'm expecting it to be more than we really want to pay on top of everything else and also very crowded. So, my question is, do any of the other parks do anything for Halloween itself, i.e. 31st October?

Many thanks

On the days of the Halloween parties, MK tends to be much less crowded through the day. A lot of people go to the other parks because of the early closing. And they flock to MK on the non-party nights because of the longer hours and also the fireworks. Something to bear in mind when planning your days.

As you’re from the U.K. and our tickets are hoppers, you could always hop over to another park that night.

Upvote 0

RyanH

Original Poster
On the days of the Halloween parties, MK tends to be much less crowded through the day. A lot of people go to the other parks because of the early closing. And they flock to MK on the non-party nights because of the longer hours and also the fireworks. Something to bear in mind when planning your days.

As you’re from the U.K. and our tickets are hoppers, you could always hop over to another park that night.

Thank you for this.

Upvote 0

MissViv

You will love Halloween at Disney. The resorts and parks are decorated so pretty. Be sure and visit Wilderness Lodge and the Wilderness Campground , there are a lot of campers who decorate their campsite. You can goggle it to see.

I have not been to the MNSSHP but the next time I visit during the Halloween season, I plan on going. It is expensive but I have heard it is worth it at least once.

Hope you have a great trip and things are back to normal.

Upvote 0

DreamalittleDisney

Hi there.

Many thanks
Heya

Out of interest who did you book originally with direct with WDW or through a UK travel agent? We were due to fly out mid May tp CBR too but are looking to reschedule for end of October.. we originally booked with free dining so hoping they honour the package

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

The tickets for MNSSHP are expensive, and the crowds have built up from years ago due to its popularity.... but its well worth the money spent. The events, M&G's and the special shows are spectacular. Its a do not miss event if you are at WDW when its available to you. The parks are wonderfully decorated as well which is an added bonus even if you dont do the event. If you do get tickets, then get in early, plan your ay around the parks to get the things you want to do most first, especially the popular M&G characters which have fast growing long lines. Even with the more crowded event, you can get lots more done than in a normally crowded park day. And the extensive candy haul you bring back to the resort with you will amaze you.

Upvote 0

MissViv

The tickets for MNSSHP are expensive, and the crowds have built up from years ago due to its popularity.... but its well worth the money spent. The events, M&G's and the special shows are spectacular. Its a do not miss event if you are at WDW when its available to you. The parks are wonderfully decorated as well which is an added bonus even if you dont do the event. If you do get tickets, then get in early, plan your ay around the parks to get the things you want to do most first, especially the popular M&G characters which have fast growing long lines. Even with the more crowded event, you can get lots more done than in a normally crowded park day. And the extensive candy haul you bring back to the resort with you will amaze you.

All true - I have not done MNSSHP but it is on my to do list. I did recently attend the Christmas Party and it was worth every penney!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

All true - I have not done MNSSHP but it is on my to do list. I did recently attend the Christmas Party and it was worth every penney!
Having done both, and enjoying both, if I was to choose one over the other, I'd do MNSSHP. Although I do have to admit I enjoy the Christmas decorations and the joy filled spirit of the parks during the Christmas season. ;)

Upvote 0

RyanH

Original Poster
Heya

Out of interest who did you book originally with direct with WDW or through a UK travel agent? We were due to fly out mid May tp CBR too but are looking to reschedule for end of October.. we originally booked with free dining so hoping they honour the package

Hi, through TUI. We were due to be at Caribbean Beach originally but are now at AKL as there was no availability at CB. I think things will get booked up quite quickly.

Upvote 0

DreamalittleDisney

Hi, through TUI. We were due to be at Caribbean Beach originally but are now at AKL as there was no availability at CB. I think things will get booked up quite quickly.
There was availability the days we wanted but a TUI agent has messed up our booking when looking at moving to May 2021 I asked if there was an additional charge for moving she didn't tell me about any amendment charges so moved to May 202q ..logged into my account and says I now owe £2k .. i spent another 2.5 hours on hold on Sunday to get through the operator couldn't help so he said manager would call me back in 2 days had no call so spent another 2hrs 40mins on hold tonight and got cut off ...

Upvote 0

RyanH

Original Poster
There was availability the days we wanted but a TUI agent has messed up our booking when looking at moving to May 2021 I asked if there was an additional charge for moving she didn't tell me about any amendment charges so moved to May 202q ..logged into my account and says I now owe £2k .. i spent another 2.5 hours on hold on Sunday to get through the operator couldn't help so he said manager would call me back in 2 days had no call so spent another 2hrs 40mins on hold tonight and got cut off ...

That sounds pretty poor. We should be there now and wish we were, of course. However, under the circumstances, we are not unhappy at the thought of now going to AKL at just £100 more. Hope you get sorted.

Upvote 0

DreamalittleDisney

That sounds pretty poor. We should be there now and wish we were, of course. However, under the circumstances, we are not unhappy at the thought of now going to AKL at just £100 more. Hope you get sorted.
Thats sounds good price we've stayed at both AKL is lovely and feels a world away from the parks ... oit of interest did you have the free dining on your original booking?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom