April trips canceled by Disney?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
It's still on MDE. I'm not saying its gonna happen
giphy.gif

They'll hear you and then cancel your trip!!!

trainplane3

It's funny how people with any April trip is under the impression you are going anywhere. May is even stretching it. And just because April fp or reservations are showing, your reservations will be canceled at least through whatever internal date Disney has set.
I haven't canceled mine because...uh...well...I just haven't. I haven't expected it to happen for the past few weeks. As it get's closer, I'll cancel it. Or I'll move it to early fall.

Bpmorley

It's funny how people with any April trip is under the impression you are going anywhere. May is even stretching it. And just because April fp or reservations are showing, your reservations will be canceled at least through whatever internal date Disney has set.
I'm not going to disney but I'm still going to florida. If I have to work thru this I'm traveling too

Bpmorley

just got the email from DVC. they'll cancelling on week by week basis. All points returned to use year. So I don't have to do anything but wait and see. No reason to do anything. And for the first time in 12 years, 2 RT tickets for under 100 total.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom