King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Doesn't matter, it's the colo(u)r I see when I look in a mirror. That and whatever color the background is. When you aren't standing in front of it, it has no color at all. Unless shiny is a color on it's own.
So if you are not in front of the mirror it doesn't reflect anything of any colour ?

Goofyernmost

So if you are not in front of the mirror it doesn't reflect anything of any colour ?
Sure but you are not in front of it so you can't see it, and it changes the minute you do. So has no color unless you want to call the shiny reflecting backing a color, but it it were anything other then clear, it would distort what ever color we are reflecting and throw it off. I'm starting to get a headache... what color would a headache be?

I don't deal with mirrors anymore. It is a new and absolutely effective weight loss move. I imagine that I am lighter by 10 pounds or whatever that is in GB, (Stone, kg or whatever silly things you folks use to measure weight) every time I walk by where my mirror once stood in all it's colorless glory.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Sure but you are not in front of it so you can't see it, and it changes the minute you do. So has no color unless you want to call the shiny reflecting backing a color, but it it were anything other then clear, it would distort what ever color we are reflecting and throw it off. I'm starting to get a headache... what color would a headache be?

I don't deal with mirrors anymore. It is a new and absolutely effective weight loss move. I imagine that I am lighter by 10 pounds or whatever that is in GB, (Stone, kg or whatever silly things you folks use to measure weight) every time I walk by where my mirror once stood in all it's colorless glory.
Headaches are purple (or prple in your lazy language)

Lilofan

Disney recently borrowed $6 billion dollars. As of Dec 31, 2019, Disney is carrying a $38 billion dollar debt load. What's the $6 billion dollars going to pay off?

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Disney recently borrowed $6 billion dollars. As of Dec 31, 2019, Disney is carrying a $38 billion dollar debt load. What's the $6 billion dollars going to pay off?

I suddenly realized I was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon all wrong 😂😂 they make you earn the money before you can spend it 😂😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom