bsmartin2000

Original Poster
We are hoping to get
Chef Mickeys
Mama Melrose
Whispering canyon cafe
Akershus
Tusker house
3 will be for breakfast so would like ideas for lunch or dinner. We are traveling with 4 under 12 and 4 adults. Any suggestions?

nickys

Premium Member
We are hoping to get
Chef Mickeys
Mama Melrose
Whispering canyon cafe
Akershus
Tusker house
3 will be for breakfast so would like ideas for lunch or dinner. We are traveling with 4 under 12 and 4 adults. Any suggestions?

Sci Fi is fun if you have another day at DHS. Or Garden Grill at Epcot, which is an all you can eat but they bring skillets to your table; Chip and Dale are the big draw there. Coral Reef if you all like sea food or fish.

Trail’s End at FW, or Hoop de Doo would be a fun night.

Boma or Sana’a at AKL would give you a chance to check out the Resort (Sana’a is at Kidani but there is also an outlook there).

ELG13

Yak and yeti in AK is our favorite. As silly as it sounds, their grilled chicken and rice is a meal our kids look forward to. They eat a lot of chicken nugs, pasta etc... typical kids meals. It's just a nice change of pace food-wise. It's familiar enough food to easily order but not typical park food if that makes sense. I highly recommend it!

kimberlymautz

1900 Park Fare (with Cinderella, Prince Charming, her Step-Mother, Anastasia, and Drizella)
The Crystal Palace (with Pooh and friends)
The Cape May Cafe

We'll be back in September and I'm hoping to try some new spots too. Those were the ones that you didn't already list that I know we've had before and have enjoyed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom