Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

I've been wondering about exactly this. Thanks for your thoughts. When I bring friends to the park, I'll make sure to take them on MMRR only after RotR!

Maybe the Disneyland version will feature slightly smaller rooms?

Good call. The inverse is that Rise will diminish how unique this is, as the part where the train breaks up into 4 separate cars *is* unexpected, but unfortunately for me turned into: "Oh, I guess we're Rise of the Resistance, now".

Surferboy567

Good call. The inverse is that Rise will diminish how unique this is, as the part where the train breaks up into 4 separate cars *is* unexpected, but unfortunately for me turned into: "Oh, I guess we're Rise of the Resistance, now".

Isn’t that a good thing though? Rise is pretty incredible. I’m sure the premise itself will make the ride unique for a while.

kpilcher

Now THAT would have been something to celebrate and would have really elevated the park.
And as much as I personally hate whatever it is they call the Playhouse Disney "attraction" these day, M&M:RR could have turned that little neglected pocket of the park into both a draw and something cohesive. Add to that the so-called "blackbox" ride where Mermaid is now and you'd have an instant miniland.

celluloid

Also, don't forget that some ride vehicles have changed. Space Mountain used to be able to hold more passengers before they switched to the individual seats and Splash Mountain takes longer to load with lap bars.

Yes. I think there's probably one or two others who will experience it before me, but I will have an opportunity later this week.

And not sure if mentioned, but Toad had a larger capacity than Pooh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom