Plans for October/November

CgM2020

Right now we have scheduled October 30 - November 6. I know we will see the Halloween decorations but is there any chance we might get to see Christmas as well? Really hoping to be able to see the Christmas decorations.

James J

In the Parks
No
They will have just started go up by the time you leave - I think last year the parks were all fully decorated by about November 8th.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Highly likely yes.
HS will likely start Christmas before Halloween.
MK is usually quite switched over overnight after the last MNSSHP.
EPCOT you probably won't see much.
AK I'm not sure as I have not been during that time of year.
I bet the resorts will be switched over to Christmas by your trip as well and the Christmas tree trail may be already going on in DS.

Upvote 0

CgM2020

Original Poster
Highly likely yes.
HS will likely start Christmas before Halloween.
MK is usually quite switched over overnight after the last MNSSHP.
EPCOT you probably won't see much.
AK I'm not sure as I have not been during that time of year.
I bet the resorts will be switched over to Christmas by your trip as well and the Christmas tree trail may be already going on in DS.
Yay! It has been a few years since we have been at Christmas but it was always the week before Christmas when we were there so there wasn't any worries. We have two first timers going with us this time and I really want them to see MK with the Christmas!

Upvote 0

Clamman73

Saturday is Halloween and they might have a party on Sunday the 1st...if that’s so, then you would see some decorations up at MK on Monday the 2nd and then the rest of them and the tree on Tuesday. I’m starting to think about being there that M-F so I’m already looking forward to seeing the tree up at MK...it‘s really great walking in first thing in the morning under the railroad and you come out from the tunnel and see the tree and hear the Christmas music loop in the background.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Right now we have scheduled October 30 - November 6. I know we will see the Halloween decorations but is there any chance we might get to see Christmas as well? Really hoping to be able to see the Christmas decorations.

With October 31 on a Saturday this year, I think it's very likely you'll see Christmas decorations the following week.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom