Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Gringrinngghost

I’m not a lawyer so maybe I’m looking at this too simplistically, but he’s clearly violated the banning orders he was given and there is video evidence to prove that, so shouldn’t he be back in front of a judge now?

I know he had been banned on two separate occasions from Disney property, one for being caught backstage at Epcot and the other while he was trying to run away from Disney Quest having been caught disguised as a construction worker.

Since then he’s trespassed at the Magic Kingdom at least once and now he’s trespassed at DAK. So can Disney do something about that legally, or does he need to be caught red handed on property?

Because he evidently does not take the banning orders seriously and it’s not a great look for Disney to have an idiot like this continuing to record himself backstage and basically thumbing his nose at them.
I'm not a lawyer either, but I talk with a lot of cops I'm friends with, but its one of those where they have to meet burden of proof. All they can prove is that he was on the property and trespassed, but they can't prove when it was unless there was a criminal case where the OCSO has to ask the court for a subpoena to obtain the original camera files and or cellular records to determine when he's there. It's a fine line to determine it without going into privacy violations., because its entirely possible that he bulk filmed before he was trespassed.

MotherOfBirds

Jebus...does Florida punish anyone? Even repeat offenses are being let off?

Living here is punishment enough.

Honestly shocked he hasn’t died during one of these stunt.

Seriously, though. This is extremely dangerous, especially at night. If he fell and broke his neck climbing BTM, where he appeared to be alone, then he'd be toast. Nobody would find him for hours, since there obviously isn't anyone watching that area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilofan

Living here is punishment enough.

Seriously, though. This shiz is extremely dangerous, especially at night. If he fell and broke his neck climbing BTM, where he appeared to be alone, then he'd be toast. Nobody would find him for hours, since there obviously isn't anyone watching that area.
There are some folks that want to live dangerously including some that were captured on video climbing the pyramid in Mexico at Epcot in front of many fellow guests.

Heppenheimer

He's on YouTube (or patreon if its taken down). Pretty sure I don't have to wait a long time to see it.

But also, I have nothing to do with the problem. The problem is between him and Disney.

I'm part of the solution. Disney should up their security on backstage. I literally can't see why they haven't done that yet. Motion sensors, cameras, ect. It's not like they have to HIRE people to stand there. There's plenty of easy technology to use to scare people off.

And honestly, maybe his dumb video will take management "OH, hey. He's reminding the general population that this used to be an impressive animatronic... Looks like we should take out the strobe light and fix it before we get a bad rep." Cuz people outside of these forums, the general public, they don't know that.

If he's posting backstage videos, by all means I'm going to watch it. And so will literally almost everyone on here. Because face it. It's freaking cool. Whether you want to admit it or not. You know you want to see it.
These idiots feed off of attention. It gives them a dopamine rush that's the equivalent of a drug addict getting their next hit. So, if you watch this stuff, you are enabling it, and thus, you are part of the problem.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I wonder what would happen if one of these trespassers got hurt at Disney while trespassing. I'm thinking they would probably sue Disney and Disney would probably have to give them a big pay out. So maybe they don't care if they get caught or hurt because they think they'll be "rewarded" that way. :(

Lilofan

I wonder what would happen if one of these trespassers got hurt at Disney while trespassing. I'm thinking they would probably sue Disney and Disney would probably have to give them a big pay out. So maybe they don't care if they get caught or hurt because they think they'll be "rewarded" that way. :(
It starts with a good defense lawyer.

wdwtopten

I wonder what would happen if one of these trespassers got hurt at Disney while trespassing. I'm thinking they would probably sue Disney and Disney would probably have to give them a big pay out.

I highly doubt a trespasser on WDW property would get any payout. WDW has a team of lawyers to defend themselves, plus the injured party would have a pretty steep hill to climb in proving that WDW did anything wrong.

ImperfectPixie

Was this a civil case? If so, I guess you are right. If it wasn't a civil case, then Disney's lawyers aren't involved. It would be the government's lawyers.
Very true for the case I'm referring to - stupid me was remembering a comment in which someone said Disney's lawyers had to agree to a plea deal.

Lilofan

Very true for the case I'm referring to - stupid me was remembering a comment in which someone said Disney's lawyers had to agree to a plea deal.
If the case went to court, it would expose Disney's security system or lack of one during Q&A. Lawyers can pick apart things very well and can break down the person on the stand.

ImperfectPixie

If the case went to court, it would expose Disney's security system or lack of one during Q&A. Lawyers can pick apart things very well and can break down the person on the stand.
We've got some major crossed wires going on, lol. The felon I was referring to is Spikes. The repeat offender I was referring to is Sonswa. Regardless...Sonswa has a trespass from both Disney and Orange County courts if a previous comment is correct, so being caught on Disney property would be in direct violation of a court order. I would hope such a case would result in a more severe punishment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom