News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

carolina_yankee

The ride has still got a fair to go yet operationally.

This week has seen the best operational day yet, but also the worst yet.

In your opinion, can RotR get to where it needs to be operationally (that is, what it was designed to do)? Or is this a potential attraction that is so complex it may never reach a reliable status? My fear is a great idea that just isn't able to keep up in execution.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
In your opinion, can RotR get to where it needs to be operationally (that is, what it was designed to do)? Or is this a potential attraction that is so complex it may never reach a reliable status? My fear is a great idea that just isn't able to keep up in execution.
It should get to its OHRC. It has to.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Currently fixed officially at 7 until at least February.

So glad I’m missing this chaos that’s unveiling each day.

I gotta keep checking when they update their hours for the first week of Feb so I can grab a SDD FP.

And checking for such... I see that starting Sunday, Jan 26, there are no FPs for Muppets. Do you or anyone know if there's an unannounced refurb for it?

ncgator77

I’ll be there next Thursday and can’t wait! We were able to do Galaxy’s Edge at a Disneyland in June, but will be nice to see it here with the signature attraction open. I just checked the app and they did officially change opening to 7am (was showing 8am earlier today), so guess we’ll be going a little earlier. Luckily staying at Boardwalk so at least we can walk. I really appreciate all the posts on this board so we know exactly what we need to - thanks!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
An hour late and another hour stalled. Not a good day so far...

1578506492551.png

nunch3

Gonna try and snag another bg tomorrow and report how that goes. The system limits each person to one bg each day, so same day rerides arent possible. Idk if that was reported here yet

amycarl75

Would anyone know when traveling with large family ( will be 10 of us) Does each person need to have their MDE app open to snag a boarding group? Or can I get one for everyone at the same time ?

Chet Dakota

Would anyone know when traveling with large family ( will be 10 of us) Does each person need to have their MDE app open to snag a boarding group? Or can I get one for everyone at the same time ?
You can get everyone in your group at the same time, as long as everyone is scanned in. You can also have multiple people in your party try to grab a BG at the same time as long as you select everyone in your party, the first person to get through will get for all.

disneygeek90

Gonna try and snag another bg tomorrow and report how that goes. The system limits each person to one bg each day, so same day rerides arent possible. Idk if that was reported here yet
Yeah they patched that loophole after the first couple days.

Whoever has all 9 other people as friends on the app should be doing it. You select all people you'd like to be in your group, like creating a fastpass.

Epcot_Imagineer

Was busy at work and couldn't snag a fastpass for SDD even with my advance warning from you guys here... oh well -- ToT and RRC will do just fine for me. Now I just have to hope the stars aline and I snag a BG.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom