News Operating hours at Disney's Hollywood Studios adjusted for January 2020 including a return of evening EMH

ninjaprincesst

Anyone there or been there have any idea what kind of arrival time we should shoot for? Seeing that the boarding groups seem to be full by about 7:30, I am thinking we should arrive no later than 5:30.?

DisneyDreamer08

Darn it. We will be there Tuesday 1/14 and they changed to an 8am opening. Only my husband will be doing the Star Wars stuff while I do other things with our two girls but that means getting there much earlier to rope drop Toy Story Land 😔

Weather_Lady

Darn it. We will be there Tuesday 1/14 and they changed to an 8am opening. Only my husband will be doing the Star Wars stuff while I do other things with our two girls but that means getting there much earlier to rope drop Toy Story Land 😔

On the bright side, the earlier opening should help you get more done with shorter waits and slightly lower crowds. There are some people who just refuse to get up earlier, even if the regular park opening is changed to an earlier time.

ElvisMickey

Anyone there or been there have any idea what kind of arrival time we should shoot for? Seeing that the boarding groups seem to be full by about 7:30, I am thinking we should arrive no later than 5:30.?

5:30 is a good time to arrive. I was there at 5:30 this past Saturday and was able to get boarding group 26 after getting into the park. If the ride doesn't break down, boarding group 26 should have you on it by 8-9 o'clock. IF the ride doesn't break down lol...

DisneyDreamer08

On the bright side, the earlier opening should help you get more done with shorter waits and slightly lower crowds. There are some people who just refuse to get up earlier, even if the regular park opening is changed to an earlier time.

Very true! Sometimes early mornings are tricky with little kids. That’s my main concern. Hopefully by then the crowds have died down a bit and getting there by 7:30ish is ok.

DisneyDreamer08

We'll be in HS on 1/15 and I've been wondering how in the world I can get us all up and out by 7am. It takes my 9 year old a full 30 minutes to put her shoes on most mornings lololol

I can definitely relate to that! My kids are 9 & 4. My husband makes fun of me because on days I get my 9 year old on the bus, we start putting on shoes and coats a full 10 minutes before we actually have to leave. But some days, even that’s cutting it close 🤦‍♀️

MiddKid

I really wish they’d publish updated February hours too. 4am this Saturday is my go-time for FP+ for our February trip. It would be really nice to know the official hours. Right now the ones posted are way too short for the busy President’s Week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom