I hear the Rise of the Resistance opening ceremony is going to be pretty interesting.

RobbinsDad

What I'm getting out of this cryptic message is that someone will sneak up behind Bob Cheapek during his inevitable boring and senseless speech and tie his shoes together, causing him to fall over, leading him to accuse the nearest CM of trying to embarrass him, resulting in a minor riot with lots of fights that will end when a 737-MAX crashes into the Millennium Falcon.

Does that sound about right?

KBLovedDisney

*VPN Mode Activated*

I saw a little of the plans today for the ride opening. Let's just say if you are going to it, you may want to wear a Tie. They want everyone on their best behavior, so they will not allow any Fighters in. And no matter now boring it is, they don't want any Boeing. You just need to sit there and listen to the bigwigs Drone on.

As for the Size Of the stage, I have no idea, but I am sure it will be A good show. You will be in awe until you get in your Car and have to go home.

*VPN Mode Disabled*
tenor.gif

juniorthomas

*VPN Mode Activated*

I saw a little of the plans today for the ride opening. Let's just say if you are going to it, you may want to wear a Tie. They want everyone on their best behavior, so they will not allow any Fighters in. And no matter now boring it is, they don't want any Boeing. You just need to sit there and listen to the bigwigs Drone on.

As for the Size Of the stage, I have no idea, but I am sure it will be A good show. You will be in awe until you get in your Car and have to go home.

*VPN Mode Disabled*
Not sure why LiterallyNobody would need a VPN. The name is arguably the best disguise you could have.

ToTBellHop

juniorthomas

Jedi Stitch

Big fan fare from Disney for Not opening a ride on time. They always have big fan fare when opening a ride, it would not be Disney. Happy for them and and to have the ride. I do wonder if Disney is also hoping the opening of rise and this half of the land will be "if you build it they will come."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom