News More attraction parts missing

Movielover

giphy.gif

Oh it's okay, it's only the 5 night's crew... For a second there I flashed back to riding It's A Small World...

The Horror... The Horror... ;)

PeoplemoverTTA

I can see how the black market stuff is sadly, a big draw for people, but there used to be legal ways to get a lot of attractions stuff. Is that place still around? I used to order on eBay, but I believe they had a website, and were officially allowed to sell this stuff (as Disney sold it to them). A few years ago (okay, probably like 10 by now - wow, time flies), I bought several of the "buttons" from the seat backs on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Play it!, and they had a ton of other stuff.

Is there any official place to buy stuff like that anymore, or are we just such an entitled society, that we have to steal from Disney's backyard?

Last edited:

dreamfinder

I can see how the black market stuff is sadly, a big draw for people, but there used to be legal ways to get a lot of attractions stuff. Is that place still around? I used to order on eBay, but I believe they had a website, and were officially allowed to sell this stuff (as Disney sold it to them). A few years ago (okay, probably like 10 by now - wow, time flies), I bought several of the "buttons" from the seat backs on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Play it!, and they had a ton of other stuff.

Is there any official plays to buy stuff like that anymore, or are we just such an entitled society, that we have to steal from Disney's backyard?

They don't seem to be nearly as active anymore. I vaguely recall they had a falling out, which is why they changed names.

Some stuff ends up at Property Control, but I believe you need to either be a CM, or a guest of a CM to get in.

Other than that I can't recall having stumbled across any large scale resellers of old park stuff lately.

FigmentForver96

Okay y’all so I never followed the Buzzy story until I realized that the kid use to date my sister. It was a teen fling back in the day but his grandfather owns a lot of property in the panhandle and was a spiteful man. Doesn’t surprise me that the kid has a “nobody can touch me” attitude.

MotherOfBirds

He is so profoundly stupid that an outsider looking in might judge him unfit to stand trial. At this point, that's the only possible legal defense I can come up with.

"Hey guys, it's me, [name and contact info]. Heres a dozen pictures of me posing with a ton of items that I stole to sell, with THE most punchable face on the planet. Now I'm off to whine about how mean and unfair it is that I'm facing consequences while also bragging that I'm somehow too smart to face consequences. Like, comment, and subscribe."

MotherOfBirds

Okay y’all so I never followed the Buzzy story until I realized that the kid use to date my sister. It was a teen fling back in the day but his grandfather owns a lot of property in the panhandle and was a spiteful man. Doesn’t surprise me that the kid has a “nobody can touch me” attitude.

I hope she's vaccinated

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom