Villa for a month needed, help please.

nickdolphins3

Original Poster
Hey all,

I've just joined the site and had a question about accommodation. Although I grew up in Fl and have been to Kissimmee dozens of times I have always booked hotels. I now have a family and we need a villa for 10 people (7 adults, 3 kids) and I'm not sure which companies are good/bad for the booking?

I've stayed in 2 villas before but my folks booked them, one in Indian Ridge which was awesome and close to parks, the other down in Poinciana, great house but maybe a little too far out for this trip.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nick

Family_Man

Hey Nick,

Since no one answered, I'll chime in. My family and I have stayed a couple of times at Windsor Hills. For us it has worked well. The first time we rented through VRBO.com. The 2nd time we found a place through VRBO, but then rented with the owners directly. That saved us money because the owners didn't have to give VRBO.com a cut. We have cut out the middle man a couple of times, and its worked well. (A lot of the windsor hills owners advertise through https://windsorhillsofficialrentals.com/ . You can look there as well.)

Either way, I recommend contacting the owner directly. It establishes communication before you arrive.

Good luck.

nickdolphins3

Original Poster
Hey Nick,

Since no one answered, I'll chime in. My family and I have stayed a couple of times at Windsor Hills. For us it has worked well. The first time we rented through VRBO.com. The 2nd time we found a place through VRBO, but then rented with the owners directly. That saved us money because the owners didn't have to give VRBO.com a cut. We have cut out the middle man a couple of times, and its worked well. (A lot of the windsor hills owners advertise through https://windsorhillsofficialrentals.com/ . You can look there as well.)

Either way, I recommend contacting the owner directly. It establishes communication before you arrive.

Good luck.
Thank you so much for this info. Windsor Hills sounds perfect so I will go onto their website and seek out owners.

macefamily

Hello, if you haven't acquired a unit yet, I stay at a good friend's place in Kissimmee. 4005venetian.com.
3 bedroom, 2 bath, gated community around many restaurants. About a 20 minute commute to Disney parks and
about 1/2 hour commute to Universal parks. Cheers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom