Entertainment cuts

Magenta Panther

They most certainly do NOT get paid the most! The performers I know live paycheck to paycheck like the rest of CMs at WDW.

I DO feel sorry for the people losing their jobs. Trust Iger to cut things that would increase guest enjoyment. He'd rather they go to gift shops and spend more money. :devilish:

Edited to add: Wow, they're ending the Lightning McQueen and Incredibles shows too? I'm especially surprised by the former. Cars is a very weak Pixar franchise, creatively speaking, but it sells TONS of toys. Jeez, just how bad ARE things at TDO?

Last edited:

jrhwdw

No cuts coming to EF which hasn't even opened yet RIGHT?!?! How about MVMCP Fireworks?????

Going back to Holiday Wishes wouldn't be the worst thing IMO, but don't give us a cut up new show!!!

durangojim

That’s a real shame, especially about the muppets. Disney needs a course correction and fast. To me their hubris is best exemplified by the increase to non resident APs. I make a lot of money and made sure to buy my AP vouchers through sams club because for my family of 4 it saved us about $1600. I won’t be renewing next year at these prices and I’ll be taking a lot my business to universal. I love Disney and always will but I won’t spend as much time or money as I have in the past. They keep getting rid of the little things that make Disney special. It started with the WDW “D” butter and went from there:mad:

ToTBellHop

That’s a real shame, especially about the muppets. Disney needs a course correction and fast. To me their hubris is best exemplified by the increase to non resident APs. I make a lot of money and made sure to buy my AP vouchers through sams club because for my family of 4 it saved us about $1600. I won’t be renewing next year at these prices and I’ll be taking a lot my business to universal. I love Disney and always will but I won’t spend as much time or money as I have in the past. They keep getting rid of the little things that make Disney special. It started with the WDW “D” butter and went from there:mad:
To steal your wording, their hubris in 2019 is appalling. I’m rather turned off toward the company of late. Pay a fortune to observe cuts.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
#THANKSSWGE
staahp it...people will fall for it.
All these cuts because they mismanaged Star Wars land.
nope...just an easy excuse.
How low do the numbers have to be so MK adds something to bring people in? Oct 6th is pretty close to the 3rd anniversary of no night parade.
people Still go and pay more to each year...so why should they?
They have added to MK hours open for my late October trip so I don’t know if this is shifting around of funds.
Nah...they always just cut because they can. It’s not a “balancing act”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom