Oga's Cantina at Disney's Hollywood Studios

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I'm just going to leave this here...

9PBr2sC.png

Jon81uk

danheaton

The earliest I can get an ADR for Oga's is 9:55 a.m. I was hoping to get earlier, but it sounds like it's walk-up at the start. Is that right?

dan8302

I am looking for during my trip in November, and I have not been able to find a single time with ADR available. How long has the walk-up line been?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I am looking for during my trip in November, and I have not been able to find a single time with ADR available. How long has the walk-up line been?
It was 30 minutes when we went last weekend. When you go, just be flexible, the bar seems to be where most want to be, so if you ask for next available they might stick in near the backdoor, which is still a great place to check out the scenery.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Does anyone know how to link groups? We have three different groups meeting with three different ADRs at the same time/date. We'd like to sit together, but it looks like everything is assigned seating. Would be awesome to get a booth. Has anyone tried to do this before? Did you call ahead?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
You could get the milk and cookie drink, and that wouldn't be nutritionally different than a lot of other breakfasts on property.

It's an experience. Not just a bar.
And it certainly is, it was more than I expected. While not very large, it has an awesome vibe, even the bartenders are totally in character as well. Well worth a little bit of a wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom