News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Spash007

Does anyone see the M&G building that was rumored? I only see the festival building and the trail of water. But, it looks like the Imagination pavilion grew on the side by quite a bit - could the M&Gs all be heading there? I know some were rumored to be, but I thought some were expected to be in their own building.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Does anyone see the M&G building that was rumored? I only see the festival building and the trail of water. But, it looks like the Imagination pavilion grew on the side by quite a bit - could the M&Gs all be heading there? I know some were rumored to be, but I thought some were expected to be in their own building.
54872638-A45C-4C99-80E0-FF9F1C41EEC1.jpeg

ChrisFL

Premium Member
not that anyone cares, but it looks like the port of entry merchandise locations (front of World Showcase) are gone from the concept art?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ah, thought that was part of the water trail.

Is the front/side of Imagination closest to the hub larger? It looks to jut out quite a bit more.
Take a closer look

FB5F0BB4-A1D8-4812-99D7-F3D598903056.jpeg

I think the Magic Eye looks closer since the landscaped roof of the egg building almost touches it. It makes it blend into the landscaping.

Here’s the original:

C9595E41-5BFD-46D3-A405-8D3C7CBE1E26.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom