News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge passholder preview notification thread

JimW

Premium Member
This might sound obvious, but considering it wasn't to me... make sure you're signed in to your AP account. I didn't get an email, but used the link that was posted here. And waited.. and waited. 10 minutes later, I used the link on a second computer, and waited, and waited. On the second computer, I opened another tab and signed into my account. Less than 2 minutes later, I was through and registering. The computer that I accessed the link on first never got through.

TL;DR: Don't be a JimW. Sign into your account or you might not be able to start the registration.

Texas84

I have had numerous reports of this working, regardless of receiving an email.
this link

Good luck!
This worked! Thanks!

Looked like every time was open.
ty.png

Texas84

If you're still trying to get in this confused me at first.

You can register for GE, GE+Oga's, or GE+Oga's+Saber. I got GE+Oga's.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Just as an FYI it looks like you may need to have an active Platinum or Platinum Plus pass. If you just have the redemption certificate it doesn't recognize it.

So count me out....

I got into it, I had too many guests attached to the request. Still wide open availability.

Who wants to go with me now? All I need is a hotel reservation and a flight.

Last edited:

Rider

I am signed up for Saturday at the 11am time. The morning and afternoons were already gone. Took about 15 minutes of waiting in the queue after clicking the email link right at 11.

Ravenclaw78

If you are logged in and do not have an eligible AP, you get redirected to a "Please enter your annual pass number" screen. (I was just curious as to what would happen; I didn't expect they'd actually forget to restrict it.)

wishiwere@wdw

If you're still trying to get in this confused me at first.

You can register for GE, GE+Oga's, or GE+Oga's+Saber. I got GE+Oga's.
Was this something you had to physically select during the registration process? If so, I guess I missed it.

I was confused as well because it appears I can simply select from the 3 experiences while I’m there and that it would cost $199 for the saber experience (with one person from your group and one additional companion - both must be 14 or older).

Oh well, either way I’m just excited that we’ll be there lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom