Disney partnering with Frontier?!

Tank Man

Original Poster
If you don’t know, Frontier is a game studio which recently has made Planet Coaster, Planet Zoo and Jurassic World: Evolution. I leak from the beginning of the year claimed lots of stuff which recently has been 100% correct from JWE DLC to Planco DLC to even Planet Zoo. The leak claimed for the sequel to the innovative game Planet Coaster will be getting a sequel and which they are partnering with Disney for it.
Disney partnership for Planet Coaster 2
The leak claimed that so do take this with a grain of salt but I believe this to happen, they say that they are getting the license to use Disney properties for the game and even though they have a contract with Universal, it is still intact as they also are working on Jurassic World games. Planco 2 could have Autopia, or a simple re skin of a ride like for a log flume to become Splash Mountain or make a scenario where the players get to operate a Disney park. They could have a Disneyland as that will be easier and you can operate but there is a problem as Planco 2 might not have performances (shows at Fantasyland Theatre) or a flight simulator like Star Tours unless they are willing to integrate them in. Or they do something like this is going to be a new Disney park and you got to build it and getting a large budget and can only use Disney related things for rides. Since they might bring a lot of them in. Do you believe this but we will see as I wonder how they will use it

Hobnail Boot

I'd definitely be okay with this. To this day, I still play RCT2 and all I build is Disney stuff (my current park started in 2009!). I have Planet Coaster but my laptop has trouble with it. If Disney partnered on Planet Coaster 2, I would buy a new laptop just for that.

Tank Man

Original Poster
I'd definitely be okay with this. To this day, I still play RCT2 and all I build is Disney stuff (my current park started in 2009!). I have Planet Coaster but my laptop has trouble with it. If Disney partnered on Planet Coaster 2, I would buy a new laptop just for that.
Yeah,
Planco has trouble with working because of its engine but it would be amazing to see a crossover with Disney as people would buy that. RCT2 is a great game as well and still has its charm today. There were a lot of Disney park games in the past and they are gone now as the sales were split between the many different ones but now that Disney has so many properties and don’t have those games anymore, having Planco 2 have those would make a lot of money no matter what, like JWE

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom