Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Ojo4

So is it safe to safe GE is a unmitigated disaster across the board right? This much capex for low/tepid attendance for an entire land dedicated to one of Disney's most heavily invested single IP is seriously concerning. Combined with extensive delays and mediocre reviews, I don't see how the parks division for Disney isn't at Defcon 2 right now...

peter11435

So is it safe to safe GE is a unmitigated disaster across the board right? This much capex for low/tepid attendance for an entire land dedicated to one of Disney's most heavily invested single IP is seriously concerning. Combined with extensive delays and mediocre reviews, I don't see how the parks division for Disney isn't at Defcon 2 right now...
Lol

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I guess this is viewed as bad news, otherwise they'd announce it at D23

I assume they want to announce it ASAP in hopes that it's not too late to get people to book WDW vacations given the news for Dec/Jan...

What a cluster.

Original dates were DL August 29 WDW November 29.

Pretty close for WDW! (AP previews/soft openings/etc possibly as early as Nov 29th?) Disneyland... errr... yeah... 4.5 months late...

jrogue

Aw man, I'll be headed to WDW in beginning of October :( what a bummer ... but better they get it right than fast. Really excited to ride this! Is this WDW's first trackless ride?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom