Another Question

JLynn81

We are planning on going to the MNSSHP on 11/1. I have an appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at 4:15pm and then a reservation at CRT at 6pm. Will this be feasible? How long does it take at BBB and to eat at CRT? Will we miss too much of the party? I appreciate any feedback.

Kingoglow

You can certainly do those things that you planned (and it all sounds fun!) but most people here will advise you not to plan events like those during your 'party window'. Since you are paying a set amount of money for the party ticket, buying you a certain amount of hours for said party, you should consider spending all of that time engaged in the park.

You certainly will have to eat, but a table service during the party is not the best use of your time.

Upvote 0

JLynn81

Original Poster
That's really great advice and something to think about. The party doesn't "officially" start until 7pm, so I was kinda hoping we could be finished up no later than 8ish.

Upvote 0

Brittany--

I could be wrong but I believe that the party ticket grants you entry to the park at 4pm. If you’re getting there at 8, you’ve lost 3 hours of regular park time plus the 1 hour of party time.

Even if you’re already in the park to go to BBB and the 4pm entry time doesn’t matter to you, that hour of party time is a lot. The parties go by really quickly so I don’t think I would want to lose any of it to a meal.

Upvote 0

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
I would skip the dining reservation and go directly to the party. You are paying extra for the ticket so you want as much park time as possible. Plus they also offer unique food, drinks and snacks at these parties. Spend your money trying different things so you can soak up the atmosphere a bit more.

Upvote 0

jrogue

You can also never rely on table service to get you in and out within an hour. Sometimes it'll be fast, but place your bets on it taking a little longer than you think. Your table might not be ready on time, or it could be packed, etc.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
If you are just going to the party that day I would not do BBB or CRT.
You can enter with the party ticket at 4pm get some attractions in.
And while the party does not officially start until 7pm often times characters start meeting well before that if that's something you will want to do.
I always recommend eating a TS lunch prior to entering the park for the party and then grab a QS dinner during the party.
But if you don't want to change your plan then don't.
BBB should be done by your CRT reservation and you can expect CRT to be the usual 70-90 minutes like other TS meals.

Upvote 0

JLynn81

Original Poster
If you are just going to the party that day I would not do BBB or CRT.
You can enter with the party ticket at 4pm get some attractions in.
And while the party does not officially start until 7pm often times characters start meeting well before that if that's something you will want to do.
I always recommend eating a TS lunch prior to entering the park for the party and then grab a QS dinner during the party.
But if you don't want to change your plan then don't.
BBB should be done by your CRT reservation and you can expect CRT to be the usual 70-90 minutes like other TS meals.
Thanks for your feed back. I am going to look into getting a BBB reservation at Disney Springs earlier that day. I want my little girl to have her hair and make up done so she can be dressed as a princess that night. Then maybe a reservation will open up for CRT at 4pm that day (probably not, but fingers crossed). That's the plan I'm working toward now.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks for your feed back. I am going to look into getting a BBB reservation at Disney Springs earlier that day. I want my little girl to have her hair and make up done so she can be dressed as a princess that night. Then maybe a reservation will open up for CRT at 4pm that day (probably not, but fingers crossed). That's the plan I'm working toward now.

BBB is also opening at GF sometime pretty soon I think. That could be even better for you, depending on your plans for earlier in the day.

It’ll be somewhere on the News section here.

And the Touring Plans reservation finder could help getting that CRT dinner.

Upvote 0

JLynn81

Original Poster
BBB is also opening at GF sometime pretty soon I think. That could be even better for you, depending on your plans for earlier in the day.

It’ll be somewhere on the News section here.

And the Touring Plans reservation finder could help getting that CRT dinner.
Thanks!!! Really great info.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom