MSEP Returns

NobodyElse

Glowing away forever...

(Never Forget.)

mickEblu

This is actually how I feel about Paint the Night. I would enjoy a few changes to that show, but I find it to be lightyears better than MSEP.

Cmon MSEP has the baroque hoedown. Paint the Night plays an annoying Pop song over and over. MSEP is Classic Disney. PTN Is mostly Pixar, going down Main Street and wrapping around the Matterhorn? Might as well call it the Pixar Night parade. MSEP is the easy winner.

mickEblu

And don’t Nobody call me old or say I’m a Pixar hater. I was negative 45 years old when Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was released. I was 12 when Toy Story came out and loved it. MSEP is just a superior parade based on Classic Disney properties.

TP2000

Pondering this bizarre and sudden news a bit more...

Do you think anyone in TDA realizes how desperate and panicky and weird this makes them look? It's not an attractive leadership vibe.

It's just not a cohesive or long term thinking marketing message to give out. Randomly dropping the tired old MSEP back into the park. Again. For August and September. Without any warning. Because Star Wars Land.

You really do have to feel sorry for them, as I can't imagine the stressed out conference rooms and office suites where this decision was made must be much fun to hang out in all day. :bored:

TP2000

For anyone wondering, that “Final Season” of the parade was twenty three years ago. Ho hum.

Gas was $1.19 a gallon
Bill Clinton was re-elected to a second term as President
Friends was the #1 show on network TV, but the smart kids were watching Seinfeld
The price of an adult ticket to Disneyland was raised $1.00 to $36.00
Paul Pressler announced a second theme park to be built next door, Disney's California Adventure
And the Main Street Electrical Parade glowed away forever.

brb1006

Have they lost their flipping minds?!?

Is the panic in TDA over a floundering Star Wars Land really this bad? Or is the Resistance ride really that delayed that it won't open before Thanksgiving? Or is it a combination of both?

You just have to feel sorry for them at this point. :rolleyes:
And the parade is almost 50 years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom