What is the best Fast Pass+ scheduling strategy?

MrsPrice96

In the Parks
No
you can use the app to try to "move up" the time of the next one.

How do you do this? I have never done this on the app but have asked the CM to let us in earlier and it has worked. We were done earlier than expected with previous activities and they have accommodated us. Using the app would be much easier

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
How do you do this? I have never done this on the app but have asked the CM to let us in earlier and it has worked. We were done earlier than expected with previous activities and they have accommodated us. Using the app would be much easier
Go to the fastpass and click modify. If there is a time available it will pop up. If you "refresh" by clicking on various times on the top of the page something may also pop up.
Fastpasses have a built in grace period of 5 minutes prior and 15 minutes after the hour window so you may have also been trying to enter during that time is why it allowed you in.

MrsPrice96

In the Parks
No
Go to the fastpass and click modify. If there is a time available it will pop up. If you "refresh" by clicking on various times on the top of the page something may also pop up.
Fastpasses have a built in grace period of 5 minutes prior and 15 minutes after the hour window so you may have also been trying to enter during that time is why it allowed you in.

Thanks for the app info, will try this next time. On the other thing- I had went to them 3 hours before our fast pass time to change it. They were very nice about letting us in early since we were a small group.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom