Play Disney Parks app crashing? Anyone else having problems with that app?

Janir

Original Poster
Anyone else having issues with the Play Disney Parks App crashing when trying to play trivia? (Android 8) You get as far as starting any trivia and when you answer the first question the app crashes and you wind up restarting the app? Ever since the May 9th 6th update came out the app keeps crashing on me, I've sent feedback on it a few times a few different ways and haven't seen anything or even gotten an acknowledgement about it. Was wondering if others are having similar problems or not.
(Edit wrong date on app version)

Last edited:

Gillyanne

Sorry, just popped mine open and got through 10 questions (MK hub). My app history shows updated 06 May version 1.11.3 on Android 8.1.0. I don't see a current update so not sure if yours is still 1.11.3 or if a newer update just hasn't come through on mine.

Janir

Original Poster
Sorry, just popped mine open and got through 10 questions (MK hub). My app history shows updated 06 May version 1.11.3 on Android 8.1.0. I don't see a current update so not sure if yours is still 1.11.3 or if a newer update just hasn't come through on mine.
Thanks for the sanity check, I opps'ed the update version date. You're right, May 6th Android version was the last not 9th. Edited my OP.

Last edited:

Janir

Original Poster
I did hear back from Play Disney App Support today. not just an auto reply but a human reply. Seems their team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it.
They are gonna have to have an full app update by the end of the month for SWGE datapad full functionality vs the just the video link. Hopefully they have some developer bandwidth in the latest dev sprint cycle for a fix on the next update.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom