News Extra Extra Magic Hours This Fall

Kman101

Wow, well I guess the rumored demise of extra magic hours was premature.

6am!! 😳 can't imagine being at a park at 6 am. I'd love to get some shots though of early morning.

I love that magic kingdom will have extra hours every day.

The rumor was demise of EVENING EMH. Very few thought morning would go away. In fact many of us talked about them doing exactly this ;) And I'm glad they are. Only a few posters go to the extremes, stop putting all of us in the negative nelly corner. You didn't need to be petty in your "WELL IT WAS PREMATURE" ... just saying. You're happy about the extra hours and that's all you needed to say.

nickys

Premium Member
Not everyday people will line up At 4AM I'm guessing. This should make for some great sunrises at DHS, AK and MK!

I'm still waiting for DHS to go past 930pm when SWGE opens. More F! would nice!

I think a fair few will be getting there that early. Especially those staying offsite who want to be there ready for the 9am entry, but also onsite guests.

Plenty of time in the evenings for AP and DVC special after hours events, upcharge events etc.

cosmicgirl

I think a fair few will be getting there that early. Especially those staying offsite who want to be there ready for the 9am entry, but also onsite guests.

Plenty of time in the evenings for AP and DVC special after hours events, upcharge events etc.
This had me thinking: could it be they announced this now because hotel occupancy is still too low? A one-night onsite stay is an easy decision if that saves you 3+ hours of waiting.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member

ImperfectPixie

Walmart Black Friday 15’ many good people were lost that morning.
I refuse to set foot outside my home on Black Friday - people lose their stinking minds. It brings to mind The Running of the Brides that Filene's Basement in Boston used to do...hair pulling, pushing, shoving, trampling...it's all so uncalled for and unnecessary, but these companies keep creating these types of situations simply to make a buck.

Patcheslee

That's exactly what it is too. So much pushing, shoving, elbowing, stomping on feet, etc.
You know it will get serious if these get implemented in the future lol

Minnie1986

I already changed plans to NOT do a park the night before we're doing SWGE, and go to bed early. Going to be getting there atleast by 4am, if not 3am. I'm a member of Disney World Junkies on Facebook and many people are talking 3-4am.

Probably will take Uber very early from All-Star Sports to the Boardwalk resort and then walk to HS.
This is my new plan ever since hearing about the extended magic hours. I will be at an All Star as well and will be either Minnie Vaning it or doing the same car/walk strategy as you. Good luck to us both!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom