News Disney's Hollywood Studios announces 30th Anniversary celebration details for May 1 2019

trainplane3

Did they though?

2dmk14.jpg
I'm a glass half full kind of person. I mean, they got some presenters and management to stand in front of confused guests for a half hour. That surely counts as something...I think?

Surferboy567

So no one has discussed this...is the arch changing?

If the arch is changing that means no new land in the courtyard area....thoughts?

Figured they'd save the big announcements for D23...that's when we are likely to get our big news.

PymParty

I hope the official logo will not include BB8, Mickey and Woody. DHS is much more than these three IPs, what about ToT ? Indy ? or even the newly introduced franchises such as Cars or the Incredibles ?
DHS's identity is soooo blurry

Surferboy567

We really need to discuss this...if the arch is changing that means animation courtyard isn't going anywhere...which means no new land in that area.

DisneyOutsider

We really need to discuss this...if the arch is changing that means animation courtyard isn't going anywhere...which means no new land in that area.

I don't think swapping out signage is any indication of long-term plans at the park. This is as minor as it gets. Not saying that I expect anything big happening at Animation Courtyard, but this isn't evidence to the contrary.

Surferboy567

I don't think swapping out signage is any indication of long-term plans at the park. This is as minor as it gets. Not saying that I expect anything big happening at Animation Courtyard, but this isn't evidence to the contrary.

That's a good point...they really have to at least update something ANYTHING...I think mermaid is older then me.

EDIT: Just checked yeah...it's older then me by a couple of years

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom